MPSOS Time Table 2024 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) board is the competent authority that releases the MPSOS exam schedules for classes 10th and 12th. This examination is held twice a year by the officials of MPSOS. Every year, the first phase is tentatively held in June. On the other hand, the second phase is tentatively organized in the month of December. For the year 2024, you can check the schedule via the official portal of MPSOS once it is released. Those who are planning to participate in the examination will soon be able to download the timetable from the board’s official website- mpsos.nic.in. The exam schedule is released in pdf format and consists of important details like exam date, important guidelines for candidates, exam timings, etc.
It is advised to all the candidates to download a copy of the timetable after its release so that they are aware of the routine and schedule and prepare according to the same. For more extended information about MPSOS Time Table 2024, read this complete post till the end.
MPSOS Time Table 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh State Open School- MPSOS|
|Class||Class 10th, 12th|
|Exam Name||MPSOS 10th 12th Class|
|Article about||MPSOS 10th 12th Class Time Table 2024|
|MPSOS Exam Dates 2024||Announced Soon|
MPSOS Class 10th Time Table 2024 (Tentative)
|Exam Date (Tentative)||Subject Name|
MPSOS Class 12th Time Table 2024 (Tentative)
|Exam Date (tentative)||Subject Name|
|August||Cutting Tailoring & Dress Material, Shorthand, Food Processing, Computer Hardware Assembly & Maintenance|
|August||Physics, Business Studies|
|August||Mathematics, Employment Skills|
Procedure to Download the Time Table 2024 Class 10th & 12th
The aspirants who apply for the annual exams will soon be able to download the exam date sheet from the official main portal of the MPSOS i.e. www.mpsos.nic.in. The applicants should follow the below instructions in order to download the MPSOS Class 10th and 12th Time Table in a PDF File from the web portal. Here are the steps:
- First of all log in to the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS)- www.mpsos.nic.in.
- Under MPSOS Class XII and Class X Exam Scheme 2024 on the home page, go to the exam dates section.
- Select your class and year and for which you want to know the exam routine.
- Press the submit tab and the exam schedule will be shown on the screen as per courses wise.
- Download, save the date sheet and take out the print of the exam date sheet for the relevant course.
Hall Ticket for MPSOS Class 10th & 12th 2024
The Madhya Pradesh State Open School will shortly release the MPSOS class 10th and 12th admit card/ hall ticket for 2024 examination on their official website i.e. mpsos.nic.in. Candidates who have filled out the application form with the required payment of the exam fee will be notified about the admit card issuance in their registered mail id or mobile number. They will be able to access the admit card once released by the board. It will be accessible in the PDF format. To download the same, the participant needs to log in with their saved credentials like name and date of birth. Contenders will have to carry the same MPSOS class 10th, 12th hall ticket 2024 to the examination center in the form of hardcopy duly signed by the candidate.
Preparation Tips For MPSOS Class 10th & 12th Exam 2024
Candidates are suggested to use the MPSOS Time Table 2024 to prepare the strategy for the upcoming examination. One must prepare attentively for the examination as hard work is the only key that leads to success. The tricks and tips for conquering the exam fear are as follows.
For the students of Class 10th:
- The main key to acquiring good marks in any language is candidates must read newspapers daily.
- For science subject, the students must learn diagrams and their labelling with the help of NCERT intext questions for the same.
- In English subject, students can try an instill writing skills in their daily routine which would be beneficial not only in upcoming board examinations but also other competitive exams in future.
- For SST, one can read the standard books and learn the names of important events, places, and people along with more focus on important topics.
- Refer to the RD Sharma or RS Aggarwal books for Mathematics.
For the students of Class 12th:
- For the Accounts exam, students should prepare from DK Goyal Books. One should be aware of all the rules and regulations as provided in the fundamental accounting.
- Economics enthusiasts must refer to the VK OHRI by global publication, TR Jain, and Introductory Macro Economics books.
- For Business Studies, make abbreviations for case studies and long texts.
- In the case of PCM / PCB, students can refer to the NCERT or HC Verma.
- For other streams, students should refer to the solved and unsolved past year question papers of MPSOS as much as possible. This will be beneficial in understanding the difficulty level of the examination, exam pattern, and more.