Bihar Police Recruitment 2023: The application process will soon be commenced for the Bihar Recruitment 2023. All those who are interested in Police recruitment in Bihar should not leave this opportunity. Bihar Police, the Government of Bihar is the main authority that regulates the recruitment process. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in various phases of selection such as a written exam, physical measurements test, medical examination, and interview/ document verification.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Location of Job||Bihar|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Police , Government of Bihar|
|Number of Vacancies||To be available|
|Notification Released on||To be available|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Expected)|
|Opening of application form||October 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||November 2023|
|Last date of making fee payment||November 2023|
|Admit card issue date||November 2023|
|Exam date||December 2023|
Nationality: The applier must be a citizen of India and a domicile of Bihar state.
- Constable: The candidate must have cleared 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized school / affiliated to a recognized educational board.
- Sub-Inspector: Any graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized university should be there. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category must be an Intermediate (10+2) passed from a recognized board of education.
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25-Years|
|Minimum Age Limit||20-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||37-Years|
|EC / EBC Male candidates||27 Years|
|UR / EC / EBC Female candidates||28 Years|
|Bihar Home Guards||30-Years|
|BC / OBC Male candidates||40 Years|
|BC / OBC Female candidates||40 Years|
|SC / ST Male candidates||42 Years|
|SC / ST Female candidates||42 Years|
Physical Measurements Test for Constable and Sub Inspector
|General candidates||165 cm||155 cm|
|BC candidates||162 cm||155 cm|
|SC and ST candidates||160 cm||155 cm|
|Gorkha battalion||158 cm||155 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General/BC||81 cm||86 cm|
|SC /ST||79 cm||84 cm|
|Gorkha battalion||79 cm||84 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Men- All category: 6 Km in 6 minutes
- Women- All category: 1 Km in 8 minutes
- Men- All category: Minimum 03 Feet 06 Inch.
- Women- All category: Minimum 02 Feet 06 Inch
- Men- All category: Minimum 10 feet
- Women- All category: Minimum 07 feet
- Men- All category: – 16 pounds throw minimum 14 Feet Length.
- Women- All category: – 12 pounds throw minimum 08 Feet Length.
- For Male Candidates : 1 mile race (1.6 kilometers) within 6 minutes.
- For Female Candidates : 1 km within 6 minutes.
- Male : Minimum 4 feet
- Female : Minimum 3 Feet
- Male : Minimum 12 feet
- Female : Minimum 9 Feet
- For Male – 16 pound, needs to throw minimum 16 feet.
- For Female – 12 pound, needs to throw minimum 10 feet.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Aspirants can visit the official portal of the recruitment organizing body i.e. bpssc.bih.nic.in. To apply, the candidates have to complete the registration and make the payment of the application fee, fill in all the particulars necessary in the application, and upload their photographs or other documents according to the prescriptions. Candidates will begin the form filling process by giving particulars such as Name, Nationality, Mobile Number, E-mail Address, Domicile of Bihar, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, etc. After that complete the uploading procedure by uploading passport photograph, signature and other required documents. At last make the payment of the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking, etc. Submit the form and get a print copy of the same for additional purposes.
|For all candidates||INR 700/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||INR 400/-|
Pattern of Exam
There will be two stages of this written exam:
1. Preliminary Exam:
- Mode of Exam: Online- CBT.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- No. of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response would bear 2 marks each. For every incorrect response, 0.2 marks would be subtracted.
- Sections: General knowledge and Current affairs.
2. Main Exam:
The Main Exam will involve 2 papers each of 2 hours duration.
- Mode of Exam: Online- CBT.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response would bear 2 marks. For every incorrect answer, 0.2 marks would be subtracted.
Sections in the Exam:
- Paper-1- General Hindi
- Paper-2: General Science, Indian Geography, Indian History, Civics, Mathematics, and Mental Ability.
Bihar Recruitment 2023 Examination Result will be declared on the official website of Bihar Police. The result holds the candidate’s name, parent’s name, caste, category, date of birth, paper name, marks, address, and other details. In order to obtain the result, candidates first need to find the result link on the home page of the official web portal. Next, candidates will have to provide their hall ticket/ admit card number in the space given. The result will appear before the participants, they can download it and take out its print (if necessary).