The registration form for BVP B.Sc Nursing 2023 would be released shortly. For the academic year 2023, the BVP CET is an all-India level exam conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University as a prerequisite for enrollment in its programs at numerous institutions affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University.
To be accepted into the B.Sc Nursing Program, applicants must pass the Entrance Exam. The seats would be allocated on merit, depending on candidates’ competence in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s CET B.Sc (Nursing) 2023 at the specified locations. We’ve included a BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 Registration Form, Fee, Significant Deadlines, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Exam Result, Counseling Process, and more in this article.
BVP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Overview
|Name of Exam||BVP B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of Exam||UG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Offered Courses||B.Sc Nursing|
|Authority Conducting||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Time Limit||3 Hours|
BVP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
Again for aspirants, the accompanying is essential information about key events and deadlines:
|Online Application Process Commencement||4th week of February 2023|
|Apply Online and Fee Payment Last Date||4th week of March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||To be Declared|
|Date of Exam||To be Declared|
|Result Release||To be Declared|
|Counselling Starting||To be Declared|
|Classes Starting||To be Declared|
BVP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Application Procedure
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information regarding the application procedure below:
- The registration form for BVP CET B.Sc Nursing 2023 would be published in the fourth week of February 2023.
- Aspirants must access the university’s official website and obtain the registration form and information from there.
- Applicants should begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have read the instructions in the prospectus.
- When filling out the registration form, candidates must include personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other pertinent information.
- Aspirants must also submit scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- It is mandatory for candidates to finish the application form fully and correctly, including all necessary fields, with reliable information.
- When the registration form is fully filled out, registrants are instructed to print it off.
- The registration cost is Rs. 1100/-.
- Because paying the application cost is such an essential element of the application procedure, candidates are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application cost would be addressed by the university’s official administration on the official web page for candidates.
- Aspirants are advised to consult the university’s official website for more information on the registration cost.
- Candidates must get a printout of the transaction authorization receipt that the program shall generate.
The accompanying is critical information for candidates to know about the qualifications that they must meet:
- The candidate should have managed to pass H.S.C., I.C.S.E., and P.U.C. of any recognized Board/University in India or any other exam correlating to 10 + 2 (Higher/Senior) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution located in India. Candidates should have been able to qualify in the subject areas of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English independently and had already procured 45 percent marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and 40 percent in the case of Chemistry, Physics, Biology.
- The applicant would have to be a Citizen of India and also have reached the age of 17 on December 31.
The schedules for the Exams have been changed, and the very first test examination would be conducted in August 2023.
- Test Method: The examination will be held online (CBT).
- Question Forms: Objective type (MCQ).
- Total number of questions: 200
- Exam total time: 3 hours
- Marking System: Every right answer would get one mark.
BVP B.Sc Nursing Result
The result is expected to be released shortly. Applicants would only be allowed to access the results via online methods. Authorities from the institution would release the findings on the official web page.
Applicants must go to the official web page and provide their roll number and date of birth. They must verify the findings using specific information. It is recommended that you save the result and make a copy of it. Authorities would decide whether or not to admit the applicants based on the findings.
|GNM Nursing Admission 2023||ANM Admission 2023|
For the aforementioned programs, a merit list would be produced. The merit list’s specifics are shown underneath. On the basis of the merit list, authorities would grant admission to the candidates.
On the scheduled day, the CET (B.ScNursing) combined merit list (based on 200 marks) would be completed. Officials would publish a merit list for candidates on the university portal. In order to see the merit list, applicants must first go to the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to get the merit list from the official web page.
BVP B.Sc Nursing 2023: Counselling
To participate in the counselling round, candidates must first visit the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must choose an option that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the selections in the counselling stage.
Candidates must obtain seat allocation notifications from the university portal once the counselling stage is completed. When the aspirants’ seats are selected, they must go to the designated institution with all necessary brochures and certificates.