Annually, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) hires individuals for different Indian Railway positions. The RRB is a government-owned institution in India. In Indian Railways, there will be 21 RRB divisions. RRB NTPC 2023 recruitment will be held in various District Railways and Production Units of India, as it was this time, for numerous posts like Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Commercial Apprentice, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Time Keeper, and Station Master.
RRB NTPC 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Process Commencement||February 2023|
|Apply Online and Fee Payment Last Date||March 2023|
|Offline Mode Fee Payment||April 2023|
|Application Form Deadline||April 2023|
|Offline Mode Fee Payment End Date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Release||December 2023|
|Date of Exam||December 2023|
RRB NTPC 2023 Notification
The RRB official announcement is still to be released. The data shown here is drawn on the NTPC notice from the previous year and is given only for informational purposes. We will, although, edit this page if we discover any modifications in the application procedure, qualifying criteria, selection procedure, test pattern, curriculum, or exam date. The precise number of openings would be revised whenever the appropriate notice is released, but it is expected to be in excess of 35000.
RRB NTPC 2023 Application Process
The application process for Railway Vacancy 2023 is outlined here. Follow the instructions to make sure you’re filling out the form properly.
- Initially, go over to www.indianrailways.gov.in, which is the official website of the Indian Railways.
- Afterward, from the Menu Bar, choose the Recruitment tab.
- Select the RRB Board area in which you like to register. In India, there are 21 railway boards.
- Then, choose the RRB NTPC Online Application link.
- Next, complete your enrollment.
- Then use the registration id and password to log in.
- Once you’ve filled out all of the information, you’ll need to submit the RRB application cost online.
- Scanned copies of SC and ST must include a picture and a community accreditation.
- Submit the RRB NTPC Recruitment Registration Form after that.
- Save the registration form for reference in the future.
Applicants seeking for RRB NTPC Vacancy should note the following eligibility requirements:
Applicants must have the following educational requirements in order to register for RRB NTPC.
- The aspirant must have received a graduate degree from a reputable university.
- Typing competence in Hindi/English on a desktop is required for Senior and Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist positions, in addition to a degree.
Age Limit: Applicants ought to be 18 years old at the least and 32 years old at the most.
Relaxation of Age
- 03 years for OBCs
- 05 years for SCs and STs
- The officials administer a first-stage computer-based test (CBT) to screen candidates.
- The test will take 1.5 hours to complete (90 minutes). The PWD applicants will get 120 minutes to complete the examination.
- For each incorrect try question, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Whenever a question is left blank, no marks are subtracted.
The test has the following number of parts and questions for each segment:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
- The RRB NTPC CBT-1 standardized score would be utilized to select applicants for the 2nd Stage CBT merit-based.
- The complexity of the test questions varies according to the level of the job.
- The test will take 1.5 hours to complete (90 minutes).
- There’s still negative marking, among each incorrect response deducting 1/3 of the marks given to the question.
|Sections||Total Marks||Number of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC 2023 Syllabus
The RRB NTPC Curriculum is being discussed here. The following is the curriculum for General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Mathematics & English:
- Analogy: Number, Meaning, General Knowledge, & Letter Based Question.
- Classification: GK Based Questions, Numbers, Letters & Meaningful Words.
- Series: Alphabet Series & number
- Coding-Decoding: Coding Letters by words, Letter Shifting, Coding-Decoding based on Numbers, Coding & Decoding in Fictitious Language, Coding by Analogy, Operations on Place Value
- Blood Relations: General Blood family, Tree Problems, Relation Problems
- Clock & Calendar: Clock Hands, Calendar Based Questions
- Distances & Directions: Formula Based Distance Questions, Simple Problems on Directions
- Ordering & Ranking: Simple ranking Questions
- Others: Venn Diagram, Missing Number, Puzzle
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Figure Based Analogy, Complete the Pattern, Series, Classification, Cube-Based Questions
General Awareness Syllabus:
- General Science: Natural Resources Atoms & Molecules, Living Organism, Life Processes in Organisms & Plants, Force & Laws of Motions, Heredity & Evolution, Environment, Acid, Chemical Reactions & Equations, Bases & Salts, Work & Energy, Periodic Table, Light, Electricity, Diseases, Sound, Sources of Energy, Reasons & Cure Improvement in Food Resources.
- Current Affairs/General Awareness: Current Affairs, Economics, Geography, History, Computers, Literature, Polity, Sports, Awards, Miscellaneous, Books & Authors.
- Fill In The Blanks: Vocabulary
- Synonyms & Antonyms: Easy to difficult questions
- One Word Substitution: Easy to difficult questions
- Spellings: Easy to difficult questions
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2023||RRB Group D 2023|
RRB NTPC 2023: Result
The authorities would initially announce the results of the first stage of the CBT. Applicants who pass the first stage of the CBT would be asked to take the second level. This area would be modified with a direct link to verify your results shortly. Applicants can view their results on the RRB’s official site by entering their application number and date of birth.
Upon obtaining the result copy, double-check your identity, registration, roll number, pro-rated result, raw rating, normalized marks, and passing status. Together with the applicants’ results, the final answer key would be published. Shortlisted candidates based on their overall performance in the first and second stages of the CBT, as well as their typing and medical tests.