Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University and is a private college. It was founded in 1992 and became a member of the BVDU in 1996. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given it an “A” rating, and the Maharashtra Nursing Council in Mumbai and the Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi have given it their approval. The Institute now provides P.B.BSc Nursing, BSc Nursing, Ph.D., BVP M.Sc Nursing, and GNM courses in a variety of nursing disciplines. Annually, the College accepts 180 candidates into each of its programs.
To be accepted into the M.Sc Nursing Program, applicants must pass the Entrance Exam. The seats would be allocated on merit, depending on candidates’ competence in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s CET M.Sc. (Nursing) 2023 at the specified locations. We’ve included a BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Form, Fee, Significant Deadlines, Eligibility Requirements, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Exam Result, Counseling Process, and more in this article.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2023: Highlights
|Name of Exam||BVP CET B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Offered Courses||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Authority Conducting||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Time Limit||2 Hours|
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2023: Dates
Again for aspirants, the accompanying is essential information about key events and deadlines:
|Online Application Process Commencement||To be Declared|
|Apply Online and Fee Payment Last Date||To be Declared|
|Admit Card Release||To be Declared|
|Date of Exam||To be Declared|
|Result Release||To be Declared|
|Counselling Starting||To be Declared|
|Classes Starting||To be Declared|
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2023: Application Procedure
For the applicants’ convenience, we have included all pertinent information regarding the application procedure below:
- The registration form for BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023 would be published soon.
- Aspirants must access the university’s official website and obtain the registration form and information from there.
- Applicants should begin filling out the registration form as soon as they have read the instructions in the prospectus.
- When filling out the registration form, candidates must include personal information, educational information, course-related information, contact and parent information, and other pertinent information.
- Aspirants must also submit scanned pictures of their photograph and signature in the size and format specified on the university’s official website.
- It is mandatory for candidates to finish the application form fully and correctly, including all necessary fields, with reliable information.
- When the registration form is fully filled out, registrants are instructed to print it off.
- The registration cost is Rs. 1200/-.
- Because paying the application cost is such an essential element of the application procedure, candidates are reminded to do so before the deadline.
- The details of the application cost would be addressed by the university’s official administration on the official web page for candidates.
- Aspirants are advised to consult the university’s official website for more information on the registration cost.
- Candidates must get a printout of the transaction authorization receipt that the program shall generate.
The accompanying is critical information for candidates to know about the qualifications that they must meet:
- The candidate must be a Nurse Practitioner and Qualified Midwife with either State Nursing Regulation Council, or similar.
- The basic educational requirements would be a passing grade of 55 percent overall (50 percent for SC/ST applicants) in B.Sc Hons Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Upon completing the Basic B.Sc Nursing program, you must have at least one year of job experience.
- A minimum of one year of job experience before to or after the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program.
- The candidate declares that he or she is medically stable.
The schedules for the Exams have been changed, and the very first test examination would be conducted in August 2023.
- Test Method: The examination will be held online (CBT).
- Question Forms: Objective type (MCQ).
- Total number of questions: 100
- Exam total time: 2 hours
- Marking System: Every right answer would get one mark.
BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023: Result
The BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing Result 2023 is expected to be released shortly. Applicants would only be allowed to access the results via online methods. Authorities from the institution would release the findings on the official web page.
Applicants must go to the official web page and provide their roll number and date of birth. They must verify the findings using specific information. It is recommended that you save the result and make a copy of it. Authorities would decide whether or not to admit the applicants based on the findings.
BVP M.Sc Nursing 2023: Merit List
For the aforementioned programs, a merit list would be compiled in accordance with the requirements. The specifics of the merit list are provided in the section below. Officials would choose which candidates will be admitted based on their placement on the merit-based list.
The authorities would publish the merit list for the candidates on the official web page, which will be accessible to everyone. To see the merit list, applicants must go to the university’s official website, which is accessible only to authorized users. Aspirants are encouraged to get a copy of the merit list from the official web page.
BVP CET M.Sc Nursing 2023: Counselling
To participate in the counselling round, candidates must first visit the appropriate link and complete the registration form. Following that, candidates must choose an option that corresponds to their preferences and obtain the selections in the counselling stage.
Candidates must obtain seat allocation notifications from the university portal once the counselling stage is completed. When the aspirants’ seats are selected, they must go to the designated institution with all necessary brochures and certificates.