CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Single girl Child Scholarship is a very popular scholarship scheme initiated by CBSE. This scholarship is applicable for the single girl child in a family. Under this scholarship, financial aid is provided to the deserving girl child to continue their further education for class 11th and 12th. This scholarship will only be offered to the girl students who have cleared the CBSE class 10th examination with 60% marks. The scholarship will only be for the girl students who are the only girl child of their parents.
So, to get a detailed overview of the Single Girl Child Scholarship you need to check out the full article.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the scholarship||Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Scholarship provided by||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Application begins||Not available|
|Last date to apply||October 2023|
|Application form||To be notified|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Dates
|Last date of form submission||1st week of October 2023|
|Last date of renewal||Last week of October 2023|
- This scholarship scheme is applied to girl children only. However, the girl has to be the single girl child in a family.
- The girl child must have taken admission to class 11th and 12th in a school.
- Certainly, the age of the student must not be more than 15 years at the time of admission.
- Above all, the child must be of Indian Nationality.
- The student must have completed class 10th with 60% marks from only CBSE affiliated schools.
- The tuition fee of the student’s current school should not be more than 1500 per month and in the next two years; the total increase should not be more than 10% of the total tuition fee.
- Consequently, for the NRI applicants, the tuition fee must not exceed Rs. 6000/- per month.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- Firstly applicants have to visit the official website of CBSE.
- Secondly, register yourself by clicking on “New Registration”.
- Before registering candidates need to read all the guidelines correctly and carefully.
- Then fill in all your required details in the form for example roll number, date of birth, and other details.
- Now attach all your important documents along with the details and finally submit the scholarship form.
- Keep a print of the scholarship form with yourself for additional use.
- Income certificate and Caste certificate.
- Proof of admission.
- Fee structure of the program.
- 1 copy of the passport size photograph with the signatures of the student.
- An affidavit of the guardian/student duly attested by the SDM/ First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Identity cards such as the Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook, IFSC code, MICR code, account number, name of account holders, and name of the bank branch.
- The financial aid which will be provided to the single girl child is Rs. 6000/- per annum.
- However, the amount will be provided for two years only for Class 11th and 12th.
- On the other hand, no other charges will be granted for hostel and medical facilities.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the studies of next year only on the receipt of renewal. In other words, the scholarship will be renewed for one year only i.e. after the completion of class 11th.
- Students who in the case failed to get promoted to the next class/level would forfeit the scholarship.
- The scheme is completely monitored by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will Single Girl Child Scholarship form for the year 2023 be submitted?
Ans. The application forms need to be submitted before the 1st week of October 2023.
Question: What is the scholarship amount rewarded under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship?
Ans. 6,000 rupees per annum is awarded.
Question: What is the official website of the Single Girl Child Scholarship?
Ans. The official website is www.cbse.nic.in.
Question: When can we apply for the renewal process?
Ans. The last date of renewal is in the last week of October 2023.
Question: Who can avail of the benefits of this Scholarship?
Ans. Only single girl students have taken admission in class 11th and have just passed class 10th from any school affiliated to CBSE.