The Fair and Lovely scholarship also named glow & lovely scholarship is an initiative taken for girl students only. This scholarship scheme was initiated by Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL). This scholarship will be provided to girl students between the age of 15 to 30 years. However, the family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 6 lakh per annum. And, the candidates must clear 10th and 12th with 60% marks. The scholarship is aimed at supporting women of India to pursue higher education. Candidates can apply for this scholarship online. The interested candidates need to fulfill the eligibility norms first. So, all the candidates who are willing to apply online must get all the details of the Fair and Lovely scholarship 2023:
Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the scholarship||Fair and Lovely Scholarship|
|Scholarship provided by||Glow & lovely foundation|
|Scholarship amount||INR 25,000 to INR 50,000|
|Application begins||Not available|
|Application form||To be notified|
Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Last date of form submission||4th week of October 2023|
|Telephonic Interview slot booking for shortlisted students||March 2023|
|Telephonic Interview round||April 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of May 2023|
It must be noted that the applicants are required to meet all the eligibility requirements, however, this scholarship is different from other scholarship schemes. Check it out below:
- Women between the age of 15 years to 30 years can apply for this scholarship. For SC/ST category the age limits 15 years to 32 years.
- Certainly, candidates must score 60% in class 10th and 12th.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not exceed INR 4 lakh.
- Candidates who are enrolling for vocational courses must have cleared class 8th with 50% marks.
- Meanwhile, the candidates must be willing to pursue or pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The list of undergraduate/postgraduate courses are as under:
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE]
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Bachelor of Law [LLB]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery [BDS]
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery [BHMS]
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery [BAMS]
- Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM]
- Bachelor of Physical Education Degree [B.P.Ed]
- Bachelors of Education [B.Ed]
- Bachelor of Socio-Legal Sciences + Bachelor of Laws [B.S.L LL.B]
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Legislative Law [BBA LLB]
- Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Legislative Law [B.Com LLB]
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Master of Engineering [ME]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Master of Laws [LLM]
- Master of Computer Application [MCA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]
- Master of Architecture [M.Arch]
- Master of Dental Surgery [MDS]
- Master of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery [MHMS]
- Masters of Associated Medical Sciences [MAMS]
- Doctor of Medicine [M.D]
- Masters of Hotel Management [MHHM]
- Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
- Master of Education [M.Ed]
- Banking Services
- IIT-JEE Engineering
- English Communication
- Applicants for the Scholarship will be selected on the basis of merit only.
- The selection will be done through 2 rounds.
- Moreover, the selected student will be given a time of 15 days to book her slot for a telephonic Interview.
- The Hindustan Unilever Team will prepare the questions for the interview.
- Lastly, the shortlisted students will be informed about their selection through Email and SMS.
- The Fair and Lovely foundation focuses on empowering women through this scholarship
- The objective of the scholarship is to motivate young women to continue their higher studies by providing them financial assistance.
- Certainly, 55 seats are allotted for the scholarship scheme every year.
- The selected students are provided financial aid of Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.50, 000/-
- On the other hand, it also offers INR 3,000 to girls of rural areas every year.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2023 Application Form
There are two modes of application form submission i.e. online mode and offline mode.
- Firstly candidates have to register on the official website – www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
- After that they need to register themselves by providing their basic details for example, name, date of birth, email id, contact no., education details, etc.
- During this process, they must upload all the required documents in scanned format and submit the form.
- Additionally, you must keep a few prints of the application form.
- For offline mode, candidates need to request the application form through Email. Therefore, the application form will be delivered to your doorstep.
- After filling the application form completely, you need to send the form to the below-mentioned address:
Fair and Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai – 400099.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 Online Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the Fair and Lovely Scholarship form for the year 2023 be submitted?
Ans. The application forms need to be submitted before the last week of October 2023.
Question: What is the scholarship amount rewarded under the Fair and Lovely Scholarship?
Ans. INR 25,000 to 50,000 rupees per annum is awarded.
Question: When will the telephonic interview round be conducted?
Ans. The telephonic interview round will be conducted in April 2023.
Question: When will the result of the telephonic interview be declared?
Ans. The result will be declared in the first week of May 2023.