CCC Online Form 2023: CCC is a short form for a Course on Computer Concepts. It is a basic computer course through which candidates get familiar with the computer, and learn its applications, hardware knowledge, and usage. After the completion of this course, candidates can further opt for a course in computer literacy. If the candidates wish to make their career in computer education then they should complete the CCC Computer Course. One can opt for the CCC Exam by registering online at the official website of the exam conducting authority. The application form will be available soon. The duration of the course is for 80 hours and is completed in 3 months by the Institutes affiliated with DOEACC.
Therefore, candidates planning to do this course must apply for this course before the due date. More comprehensive details related to CCC Online Form 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, examination fee, and pattern of the exam are given in this article. Go through the complete post to acquire more knowledge about the same.
CCC Online Form 2023 Overview
|NIELIT Full Form||National Institute of Electricity and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Duration of the Course||80 hours|
|Examination Date||Conducted Every Month|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 500/-|
CCC Online Form 2023 Important Dates
|Exam Month||Online Application Dates|
|January||November 1 To 30|
|February||December 1 To 31|
|March||January 1 To 31|
|April||February 1 To 28|
|May||March 1 To 31|
|June||April 1 To 30|
|July / August||May 1 To 30 June|
|September||July 1 To 31|
|October||August 1 To 31|
|November||September 1 to 30|
|December||October 1 to 31|
CCC Online Form 2023 List of Courses
- O’ Level
- A’ Level
- B’ Level
- C’ Level
- Use of Personal Computer
- ‘C’ Language
- ‘C++” Language
- Visual Basic
- Oracle/Dev. 2000
- Internet and Web Designing
- Use of Personal Computer
- DTP and other programs
Aspirants applying for the CCC Exam, need to know the complete eligibility criteria for each mode as given below:
- Candidates who will have to be sponsored by NIELIT-approved institutes are eligible to appear for the CCC course.
- The candidate should be subsidized by any government-recognized school having acquired any unique identification number from the NIELIT for organizing the CCC Exam in spite of any educational qualification.
- Direct Applicants (without being subsidized by a government-recognized school/ college irrespective of the academic qualification.
CCC Online Form 2023 Application Process
The complete application procedure for CCC Online form 2023 is laid down below for the reference of applicants:
The CCC Registration Form will be made available on the official portal i.e. nielit.gov.in. Every year NIELIT carries out this exam ten times a year. Candidates can fill up the CCC online application form in the month of February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November, and December respectively. The application procedure for the same is only followed through online mode. Before proceeding with the registration process, candidates are required to satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. If they satisfy the eligibility for the same, then they can apply for the exam and appear accordingly.
The applicant will have to provide their personal email ID for the CCC registration which is needed for the validation purpose in the future. Applicants will receive all the updates regarding CCC Registration on their registered phone number, therefore it is also required. Candidates are required to upload/ attach their passport size scanned colored photographs, signatures, and left thumb impressions in the mentioned specifications only. It is suggested to only upload the documents in JPEG format and should not exceed size i.e. 50KB. It must be noted that after the submission of the CCC form and fee, no change will be accepted in the same.
- General Category: Rs 590 +GST charge
- SC/ ST Candidate: Rs 590+GST charge
Mode of Payment:
- CSC SPV
The Candidates who are going to appear for the CCC Exam must have a detailed idea of the exam pattern. The correct knowledge of the exam pattern is very necessary to qualify for the exam. The Exam Pattern is laid down below:
- The Examination will be an online examination i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The CCC examination will have a total number of 100 Objective questions.
- Those participants who obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the examination will get the CCC Certificate.
- The BCC examination will have a total number of 50 objective-type questions.
- Candidates securing a minimum of 40% marks in the examination will get the BCC certificate.
- The medium of exam language will be Hindi/English.
CCC Examination is required to be held at various centers as given below:
- Jammu and Srinagar