CCL or Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2023 is released every year. The official notification is released for vacant positions of Apprentice, Junior Overman & Other. This is a very good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for central government jobs. As per the latest information the posts will be filled for Apprentice, Junior Overman, and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply online at the official portal i.e. www.centralcoalfields.in.
CCL (India) Limited also known as Central Coalfields Limited, was established in the year 1975 as the government of India. The company is responsible to manage nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. Its headquarters is at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Currently, CCL has 65 operative mines (20 underground and 45 opencast) in areas of Hutar, Ramgarh Giridih, South Karanpura, North Karanpura, East Bokaro, and West Bokaro. All the related details about CCL Recruitment 2023 is presented on this page.
CCL Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Location of job
|All over India
|Type of job
|Name of the recruitment
|Name of the organization
|Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
|Number of vacancies
|To be Updated
|Mode of application
CCL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of the online application process
|Last date to apply
Nationality: A citizen of India can apply for recruitment.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of the applicant should be 18 years and 30 years respectively.
- OBC: 3-Years
- SC / ST: 5-Years
- PWD-General: 10-Years
- PWD-OBC: 13-Years
- PWD-SC / ST: 15-Years
Educational Qualification (According to posts):
- Fitter: 10th Class, ITI (Fitter)
- Welder: 8th Class, ITI (Welder)
- Electrician: 10th Class, ITI (Electrician)
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle): ITI (Relevant Trades)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: ITI in relevant trade
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic: ITI in plumbing
- Machinist: ITI in respective Trade
- Turner: ITI in respective Trade
CCL Recruitment 2023 Application Process
The application form for Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2023 will be released online at the official website i.e. www.centralcoalfields.in. Aspirants can easily apply online in advance without waiting for the last date of application. It is also prescribed to read the eligibility criteria required for Recruitment before filling the application form. Candidates should not forget to download the user guide of the registration form. The registration process will be commenced in two phases. In the first phase, the payment of the application fee should be done while in the second phase, the candidate has to fill the form and submit it before the due date. They shall take the printout of the application and preserve it for future reference. The step-by-step application process is provided below for the reference of applicants.
- Visit the official portal i.e. www.centralcoalfields.in, and download the recruitment notification of CCL.
Read complete vacancy details.
- After ensuring complete eligibility you may participate in recruitment.
- Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scanned copies of asked documents.
- Re-check your filled application form twice before the final submission of submit button.
- Pay the prescribed fee as required via any of the four modes of payment online. For each mode of payment, candidates have to follow separate instructions.
- Once the fee payment is done, the PDF of the CCL application form 2023 will be generated which includes all the details furnished by the candidate. The ID number in the PDF CCL application form must be kept secure for future reference.
|OC/ OBC candidates
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen
Mode of payment: You can make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
The selection of the candidates will be based on two stages as given below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (PI) /Document Verification
CCL Recruitment 2023 Result
The results will be issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Participants can evaluate the response sheets. The authority is likely to release the result, after successfully conducting the CCL Recruitment examination and the same will hosted on the web portal of CCL. They will be publishing a combined merit list along with the category-wise merit list for all the candidates who took up the said examination. The result will hold the candidate’s name, parent’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, address, paper name, and other details. All the appeared candidates can log in with their registration and password to collect their results.