CCS University Meerut is a state university in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, which has received a grade of B+ from the NAAC. There are over 20 undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, diploma, and certificate courses offered by the Institution, which spans a variety of disciplines such as engineering, sciences, and humanities as well as business and marketing. These programs are provided by 8 faculties and more than 35 divisions or organizations throughout the university. The university also provides over 50 courses throughout its associated institutions, in addition to the programs provided on the institution’s main campus. Acceptances at CCS University are determined on either merit or entrance examination results. Check here for details about CCS University LLB Admissions 2023.
CCS University LLB Admission 2023: Important Dates
|The process of registering commences
|The deadline for submitting an application for the admissions test
|Accessibility of Admit card
|Admission examination for LLM courses
CCS University LLB Eligibility Requirements
- Admissions to the LLB program at CCS University are determined by the student’s performance in class 12th.
- 12th with a minimal level of 44.5 percent grades for the general community and 42 percentage for the OBC and SC/ST students received 39.5 percent of the total grades (All streams)
- For consideration for enrollment to the LLB program, applicants must have completed their 12th from a recognized board of education.
- In CCS University, admittance to the LLB program is determined mainly on the grounds of merit, which is accompanied by consultation.
CCS University LLB Application Process
Applications for CCS University Meerut are accepted only via the use of the internet. Applicants who want to register for any of the courses must first log in on the Official web page before submitting an application. The following is a step-by-step breakdown of the CCS University application procedure:
- To begin, go into CCS University’s online admissions site.
- Select signup/login from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the educational and personal information forms.
- Provide a digital version of the qualification examination mark sheet as well as a passport-sized picture.
- Submit the registration fees digitally using a debit/credit card or a bank account via net banking.
- Submit an application in order to finish the process.
Documents Required for LLB Admissions
The following is a list of the papers that you will need to bring with you when you go through the counseling procedure. Remember to bring both actual papers and printouts that have been self-attested.
- Certification of Completion of High School/Secondary School.
- Scores card from Matriculation, High School, and Secondary School.
- Intermediate/12th/Senior Secondary School Certificate is a qualification awarded by the government.
- Intermediate/12th/Senior Secondary School grades on a single sheet.
- Certificate of Caste for candidates from the OBC, SC, and ST categories.
- Authentic income certification.
- A formalized medical certification from a qualified medical practitioner.
- Verified Identity Proof for authentication for example Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc.
- UPSEE allocation letter (if applicable) is attached.
- Certificate of Transfer (TC) / Certificate of Migration (MC) (original).
- Certificate of good moral character from the school.
CCS University LLB Application Fees
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD
|Candidates can pay the fees using a debit/credit card or a bank account via net banking
CCS University LLB 2023: Admit Card
The Chaudhary Charan Singh University admission card is a required piece of documentation that applicants must have with them when they appear for the exams at the institution. Applicants will not be allowed to sit for the test if they do not have their admit cards. It is only those applicants who have paid their examination fees who will be provided with a CCS University admission card. Such applicants will be able to obtain their admission cards from the University’s official website (ccs university.ac.in) prior to the start of the exams in this category.
- Visit the CCS University website at ccs university.ac.in to learn more about the university.
- To access the ‘Examination Form’ part of the website, go to the top of the page and choose it.
- There will be a list of links to admission card downloads for the forthcoming examinations accessible for different courses.
- To get the admit card for a specific course, go to the course page and choose the appropriate course link.
|Library Membership Fee
|Reading Room Fee
|Laboratory Fee / Computer Fee / Practical Fee
|Games & Sports Fee
|Student Aid Fee
|Admission/ Readmission Fee
|Migration Fee (From Fresh Students from other Universities)
|Enrolment Fee ( From Fresh Students from other Universities)
|Membership of Literary & Cultural Council
|Lab Security One time (Refundable)
|Library Security One time (Refundable)