Candidates who are qualified to sit for the upper secondary (class 12) examinations must send registration forms to the authority upon completing them out with the help of school officials. On the main online page, all candidates and school officials must complete the CGBSE exam form. Furthermore, students who have completed grades 10 and 11 are eligible to apply for the GSEB 12th science, arts, and commerce registration form. The CGBSE 12th registration form 2023 would be accessible on the Chhattisgarh board’s official site. The 12th board of Chhattisgarh provides an online registration/application form. On the official site, national and international applicants may register for the application form. Also, check details for CGBSE Exam Dates 2023
CGBSE Exam 2023: Overview
We’ve included a summary below to assist pupils to understand the board’s various features. Adhere to the relevant CGBSE 2023 table:
|Name of Board
|Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
|Commencement of Exam
|Date of Registration
|To be Declared
CGBSE Exam Dates 2023
Significant events for the CGBSE 12th registration table 2023 are as follows:
|1st Language – Specific: Marathi/ English/ Hindi/Urdu
|2nd Language General: Sanskrit/English/ Urdu/Hindi/ Marathi/ Punjabi
|Economics/ Book Keeping and Accountancy /Biology
|Drawing and Designing/Indian Music/Steno Typing/Dancing/ Agriculture (Art-Group)
|Physics/ History/ Elements of Commerce & Management
|Computer Application (Arts & Commerce)
|Applied Economics/Chemistry/Political Science/Commercial Geography
CGBSE Exam 2023: Registration
Applicants enrolled in the different disciplines of the 12th class under the Chhattisgarh Board must complete the CGBSE Higher Secondary Application Form available on the official webpage. They should complete the form before the test deadline in order to participate in the March exams. Pupils must fill up their Chhattisgarh Board HSSC Registration Form according to their stream.
The processes for submitting the application online are outlined below.
- Students have to go to the website to apply.
- Then they must create an account on the website. On the registered phone number, they would get an ID and password.
- Use your registered id and password to log in to the webpage.
- Begin properly and effectively completing out the registration form now.
- Attach a scanned copy of your signature, a picture, and any other documents that are required.
- Select the Continue button to submit the application form.
- Download a copy for reference in the future.
Registration for Private Applicants
Regular students may also register for the CGBSE 12th test 2023 via their local schools, while private students should apply for the examinations by accessing the registration form. The CG board would make the CG 12th private form available online to private applicants.
- The CG board 12th test application form should be filled out in English with capital characters (offline process).
- Students should fill up and submit Class 12th private student registration forms to the appropriate school.
- The school identity should be underlined on the private student registration form for the 12th CG board test, accompanied by the classification and roll number.
- Personal information, such as the names of one’s parents, must be entered with caution.
- Applicants must attach a recent passport-size picture to the part of the CG 12th application form that is not over six months old (for the offline procedure).
CGBSE Exam 2023: Required Documents
After registering for the CGBSE 12th test, have the following information handy:
- Payment reference ID
- Mobile number and email address
- Date of birth
- Parents’ names
- Birth district and state
- Special reservation category
- Aadhaar card number
- Caste category
- Parents’ annual income
- Educational information
- Scanned picture
The curriculum for class 12 is published on the official website of the CGBSE board 2023. Students may get the CGBSE curriculum at cgbse.nic.in when it is released. The Science, Commerce, and Arts streams of the CGBSE 12th curriculum are accessible. Chemistry, History, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Biology, Geography, and English are some of the topics covered by the Chhattisgarh board’s 12th curriculum.
Students should be familiar with the whole CGBSE Board curriculum. This would assist students in preparing for the CGBSE examinations in 2023. The Chhattisgarh board syllabus includes all of the subjects and creates a content overview. As a result, it will be easier to examine key subjects from the CGBSE curriculum and concentrate on ideas.
CGBSE Exam Dates 2023: Tips for Preparation
- Go thru the complete curriculum of your particular class as the initial step in preparing for CGBSE board examinations 2023.
- Readjust the required texts and complete the program at least two months well before test.
- Review the schedule and create a study plan that you can stick to.
- Solve as many previous year papers as feasible, as well as sample papers, to keep an eye on your level of preparedness.
CGBSE Exam 2023: Marks for Passing
For the board examinations, the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education 2023 has established specific pass requirements.
- To take the CGBSE test in 2023, candidates must get a minimum number of 33 percent on the marks obtained.
- In order to pass the CGBSE test in 2023, pupils must achieve 33 percent in both practical classes and theories.
- If a student does not get the necessary minimum score in the test, he or she may sit for a supplemental exam administered by the board.