CG B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the CG B.Sc Nursing entrance exam for interested students. By clearing this entrance test, candidates will get admission into the 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. Therefore, the candidates who will qualify for the entrance examination will get admission to various universities/institutes in Chhattisgarh state. The application forms for session 2023 will be released in May. Here we are providing all the details regarding CG B.Sc Nursing 2023.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CG B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Selection process||Entrance based|
|Admission into||B.Sc Nursing|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counseling process begins||1st week of September 2023|
- Applicants of Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state with them.
- Candidates should clear class 12th with 45% marks from any recognized board.
- Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- The age of the candidates must be between 17 years as of 31st December 2023.
- There is no upper age limit for B.Sc. Nursing. However, for midwifery and general nursing the upper age limit is 35 years.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
All the applicants have to fill the application form online mode. Just follow the steps given below in order to fill the CG B.Sc Nursing Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board- www.cgvyapam.gov.in.
- Once the site is opened, you are required to fill in your personal, communications, and academic details in the application form.
- Along with this, candidates must provide their active email id and phone number in the application form.
- You also have to upload a passport-size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Next, upload all your other documents that are mandatory in the application form.
- After submitting all these details, you need to choose the exam city as per your choice.
- Once all the details are submitted, pay the application charges through online mode. You can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, or the other available payment gateway.
- Lastly, do not forget to keep a few hard copies of the application form for further use.
- The examination mode will be offline.
- The CG Vyapam B.Sc. exam’s duration is 2 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- There will be 4 sections in the CG B.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the CG B.Sc Nursing exam.
- Check the table for a detailed view:
Entrance Exam Centres
CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will declare the result in the month of July 2023. It will be available in online mode. Candidates are required to clear the entrance exam in order to qualify for the final selection procedure. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering the application number and password on the web portal of CG Vyapam. The result will be released in a form of a merit list. Therefore candidates have to get their name on the merit list for the selection. You can see the scores secured in each section and overall marks as well in the result. The result will mention the candidate’s name, application number, category, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration process for CG B.Sc Nursing 2023 begin?
Ans. The online application process has started in the month of May 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the CG B.Sc Nursing Exam?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking in the Entrance Examination.
Question: In which mode CG Vyapam will conduct B.Sc. Nursing entrance test?
Ans. The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode only.