Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to organized the M.Sc Nursing entrance exam for interested students. By clearing this entrance test, candidates will get admission into the 2 years M.Sc Nursing course. For admission into this course, a written test is conducted by the officials of CGPEB. The entrance test is regulated every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board itself. Therefore, the candidates who will qualify for the entrance examination will get admission to different universities/ institutes of Chhattisgarh. The application forms for session 2023 will be released in the month of August 2023. Here we are providing all the details regarding CG M.Sc Nursing 2023.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||M.Sc Nursing|
|Exam conducting authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Selection process||Entrance based|
|Admission into||M.Sc Nursing|
CG M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||September 2023|
|Release of admit card||October 2023|
|Entrance exam||October 2023|
|Result declaration||October 2023|
|Counseling process begins||September 2023|
- Appliers of Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- He/ she must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state with them.
- Candidates should clear class 12th with 50% marks from any recognized educational board.
- Applicant must have completed B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks while a 5% of relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Applicants should have a 1-year of experience before B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic Nursing.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- All the applicants have to start the application process via online mode. Just follow the steps given below in order to fill the Application form.
- Open the official web browser of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board- www.cgvyapam.gov.in.
- Once the website is opened, you are required to enter your personal, contact, and academic details in the application form.
- Along with this, applicants have to give their active email id and phone number in the application form.
- Also, upload a recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- In the next step, appliers need to upload all other documents that are mandatory in the application form.
- After submission all the required info, you need to choose the exam city according to your preference.
- After this, pay the application charges via credit card, debit card, net banking, or the other available payment gateway.
- It is advised to get a few hard copies of the duly filled application form for other uses.
- The exam’s duration is 2 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions in the paper.
- The medium of the exam will be in English and Hindi language only.
- There will be a total of 100 questions with 100 marks in the M.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
- No negative marking will be there in the paper.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will declare the result in the month of October 2023. It will be made available in online mode only. Participants are required to pass the entrance exam in order to qualify for the final selection round. Candidates will be able to check the result by providing their application number and password on the web portal of CGPEB. The officials of CGPEB will release the result in a form of a merit list. Consequently, students will have to get their name on the merit list for the selection of the M.Sc Course.
CG M.Sc Nursing Counseling Process
The whole counseling details for Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 is listed below:
- After the announcement of CG M.Sc Result, CGPEB will commence its counseling procedure.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to take part in the counseling rounds.
- M.Sc Nursing counseling will be regulated in various rounds.
- Seat allotment will be done considering the participant’s score obtained in the entrance exam.
- If an applier is selected in the very first round of counseling then he/she cannot appear for the second round of counseling.
- For getting the counseling schedule, candidates must visit the official site of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board regularly.