CG PAT 2024: CG PAT is a state-level entrance examination which is conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The examination is conducted for admission into B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture degree courses. These courses are offered by the Indira Gandhi Agriculture University. CG PAT application forms are likely to be released in the month of April 2024. Candidates can apply online till June 2024.
CG PAT 2024 Exam Schedule
|The application process begins from||2nd week of April 2024|
|Last date of submitting the form||1st week of April 2024|
|Admit card release date||Available soon|
|Exam date||Available soon|
|Result declaration||Available soon|
|The counseling process begins from||August 2024|
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- And, must have a domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- The age limit for the General category candidates is 25 years.
- Reserved category candidates, PwD, and female candidates must be below 28 years of age.
- Candidates who have passed their class 12th from a recognized board can apply for the exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as their compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- General category candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks, while the reserved category, PwD, and female candidates will be given a relaxation of 5%.
- 2 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- The exam comprises a total no. of 200 MCQs.
- There will be overall 3 sections in the question paper, depending upon the group selected by the candidate.
- For Mathematics and Biology Groups, questions will be asked from PCM and PCB respectively.
- There will be a total of 60 questions each from Chemistry and Physics, whereas 80 questions will be asked from Biology/Mathematics.
- For the Agriculture group, questions will be asked from – Crop production, Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture, Horticulture, poultry farming, and Elements of Animal Husbandry.
- The mode of exam will only be offline (pen and paper-based).
- The medium of language will be both English and Hindi language.
- Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Waves and Oscillations
- Solid & Liquid State
- General and Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Numerical Methods
- Vector Algebra
- Linear Programming
- Differential Calculus
- Multicellularity – Structure, and Functions of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
- Origin of Life
- Protozoan Disease
- Communicable Diseases
- Smoking, Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
- Agricultural Physics
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural-Botany & Zoology
Crop production and horticulture
- Agriculture and Crop Production
- Soil and Soil Fertility
- Manures and Fertilizer
- Production of Crops
- Irrigation Land Drainage
- Weed and Weed Control
- Cropping Scheme
- Elementary Surveying
- Vegetable Gardening
- Fruit Cultivation
- Ornamental Gardening
- Fruit and Vegetable Preservation
- Rural Finance
- Agriculture Business Planning and Management
Animal husbandry and poultry farming
- Live Stock
- Improved Cattle Breeds
- Care and Management of Cattle
- Breeding of Cattle
- Dairy Farming
- Milk Production
- Composition of Milk
- Physical Properties of Milk
- Feed and Feeding
- Judging of Cattle
- Dairy Appliances
- Milk Products
- Common Diseases of Cattle
- Poultry Farming
- Housing and Ration for Poultry Birds
- Diseases of Poultry
CG PAT 2024 Result
The result will be declared in the month of June 2024 by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, but it can also be delayed under some circumstances. Candidates can check their results by accessing the official website of the board. The result will be declared in the form of a rank list and scorecard.
CG PAT 2024 Counseling
Candidates will have to carry certain documents for the verification process when arriving for counseling at the allotted time and venue:
- Admit Card
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Counseling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Two recent passport-size photographs
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online application process for CG PAT start?
Ans. The online registration will start in the 2nd week of April 2024.
Question: When will the entrance test be conducted?
Ans. The date of the entrance exam has not been specified yet.
Question: What is the application for OBC category candidates?
Ans. OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/-