Master Chef India is India’s most famous cooking reality show. This show is broadcasted on Hotstar. It will be the 8th season of the show. The winner of season 6 was Abinash Nayak. This show allows participants to show their talent for cooking by preparing tasty dishes. The names of judges who are going to host the season of the show are Vikas Khanna, Sanjeev Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor, Ajay Chopra, Zorawar Kalra, and Ranveer Brar. Master Chef India conducts an audition round for the participants to select them for the show. In the audition round, participants have to prepare dishes for the judges on the basis of which they will get selected for the next round. Interested candidates are required to register online to participate in the show.
Master Chef India 2023 Schedule
|Application starting from||Available soon|
|Application ends on||Available soon|
Eligibility to Participate
- The age of the candidate must not be below 18 years.
- The participant should be a citizen of India.
- Participants are advised to carry their ID cards with them to the audition venue.
- The participant with good cooking skills will get selected for the show as a contestant.
- Firstly, candidates need to download the hot star app from the play store on their mobile.
- Once it is downloaded, the entry form will display on the screen.
- Now, enter your name, contact no., and email id.
- The participants are required to upload their videos of making dishes.
- Participants have to mention the recipe type (veg or non-veg).
- Then, upload the photographs of the recipe.
- After that, check all the filled details carefully before submitting the registration form.
- Lastly, submit the registration form.
- The Master Chef India team will contact the participants through the information uploaded in the registration form.
Master Chef India 2023 Audition Cities
Participants must carry their identity proof and address proof in the audition hall. The venue gate will be opened at 8 am. The 14 cities where the Master Chef India audition will take place are given below. Although, the dates and venue of the audition place are yet announced.
The participants need to carry the documents to the audition venue. Documents are listed below:
- Age proof of the participant.
- Nationality proof.
- ID proof
- 2 passport-size photograph.
- Bring 1 self-made pre-cooked dish.
Master Chef India 2023 FAQs
Question: When will the online registration for Master Chef India 2023 begin?
Ans. The date of registration has not been declared yet, because of the Covid 19 crisis.
Question: Who was the winner of season 6 of Master Chef?
Ans. The winner of season 6 was Abinash Nayak.
Question: What is the age limit to participate in Master Chef India?
Ans. The age of the participant must be above 18 years.
Question: Who is going to judge the coming season?
Ans. The judges maybe there
- Vikas Khanna
- Sanjeev Kapoor
- Kunal Kapoor
- Ajay Chopra
- Zorawar Kalra
- Ranveer Brar
Question: Where to fill the registration form of Master Chef?
Ans. The registration form can be filled by downloading the app hot star from the play store or app store.