CG PPT 2023: CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is an entrance examination that is regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. It is a state-level exam that provides admission to the candidates in the 1st and 2nd year (lateral entry) of technical & professional courses in various technical institutions of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates, who wish to participate in this entrance exam, must check this full post. This post will include CG PPT exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Check below.
CG PPT 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Application correction facility||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer key release date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling process begins||2nd week of July 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- He/she must have a domicile of the Chhattisgarh state.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years as of 1st July 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have cleared 10th or its equivalent with 35% marks in Science and Mathematics from any recognized board. Passing Science and Mathematics is mandatory.
CG PPT 2023 Application form
- The application form will be available in the month of May 2023.
- The Application procedure will include certain steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to form rejection. Though, the correction window will be opened from the 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card; net banking and offline mode include e-challan.
- All the important information related to the application form will be directly sent to the candidate’s registered ID & phone number. Therefore, candidates are required to provide their valid phone number and email id.
- Lastly, candidates should take the printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
- The examination mode will be offline (pen and paper).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English and Hindi.
- Total questions will be 150 in the paper.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
The examination syllabus will be based on class 10th and 12th level and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions in the entrance test will judge the candidate’s knowledge & understanding of the subjects. Although, the syllabus will be released by the authorities on the official website of CG PPT.
CG PPT 2023: FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of CG PPT?
Ans. The official website is www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Question: Where to register for CG PPT examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register online on the official website of CG Vyapam.
Question: When will the CG PPT online registration start?
Ans. In the 1st week of May 2023.
Question: When will CG PPT admit card be released?
Ans. The admit card will be released on the 2nd week of June 2023.
Question: What is the mode of result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the authorized website – www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Question: What is the CG PPT application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General category candidates, Rs. 150/- for OBC category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, internet banking, and challan mode.