CCS University M.Ed 2022: Every year, CCS University, Meerut conducts an entrance examination for the M.Ed course. Candidates who are planning to make their career in teaching can apply for admission to the CCS University, Meerut. Through this entrance, test candidates are provided admission to a two-year M.Ed regular course. The entrance test is also conducted by the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Therefore the applicants who are looking further to take admission in CCS University must check the full details provided in the article here.
CCS University M.Ed 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||June 2022|
|Last date to register||July 2022|
|Admit card availability||July 2022|
|Entrance exam date||July 2022|
|Final merit list||August 2022|
|Counseling 2022||To be announced|
Those candidates who want to apply for the M.Ed program at CCS University need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the officials of CCS University. Check the complete eligibility requirements below:
- Qualification: Applicants need to pass B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) with 55% aggregate marks (in theory as well as practicals) from any recognized university. A 5% of relaxation in marks will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, or other reserved categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year examination of B.Ed. degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must get a second division in their graduation.
CCS University M.Ed 2022 Application Form
The entire application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the complete steps to check the application process below:
- The application form will be made available on the official website of the CCS University.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by providing their personal and academic details such as name, father’s name, contact details, email id, etc. You will also have to complete some other steps like uploading documents, and fee payment.
- During this process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & phone number in the application form.
- And before the candidates take the printout of the application form, they need to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number, therefore make sure to provide the active no.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
|Unreserved category||Rs. 700/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 500/-|
- The total duration provided for the M.Ed entrance examination is 2 hours.
- Except for the language course, the exam medium will be the English language.
- The question paper will contain Objective Type Questions. 1 mark will be rewarded for each right response and 1/4th marks will be subtracted for every wrong answer.
CCS University M.Ed 2022 Admission Procedure
Candidates will be provided admission on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in B.Ed. degree and M.Ed entrance examination. The officials will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the candidate’s performance and marks obtained in both the examinations (Graduation degree and M.Ed Entrance Examination).
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of CCS University?
Ans. The official website is www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Question: Where can candidates register for CCS University M.Ed Entrance Examination 2022?
Ans. Candidates are required to register online on the official website of CCS University.
Question: When will the CCS University M.Ed online registration start?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the month of June 2022.
Question: What is the basic eligibility required for CCS University M.Ed Admission?
Ans. Candidates should hold a B.Ed degree to apply for the M.Ed program at CCS University.