Christ University Admission 2023: Christ University is a very renowned university based in Bangalore, India. It came into existence in the year 1969 with an aim to provide higher education with the use of a modern curriculum and innovative techniques and educational discipline. Initially, it was formed as an institution that turned into a university by the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), Government of India. Christ University got its accreditations from NAAC in 2004 and 2016. It turned Grade ‘A’ on a 4-point scale after that. Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) the university is imparting education with a motto of “Potential for Excellence” in 2006. The University proffers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in disciplines for instance Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering, Law, Sciences, Social Sciences, Mass Communication, Doctoral Programmes, Engineering and Tourism, Social Work, and Hotel Management, Computer Application, Busines Management, etc.
The authority of Christ University will release the application form for UG & PG courses through online mode very soon. The University’s officials conduct a university-level admission procedure for candidates seeking who want to be admitted in UG/ PG courses. Admission is provided on the basis of university and national level entrance examinations. The authorities will also grant admission to the candidates on the basis of their Academic Performance. Here in this article, we have furnished complete information candidates needs to know regarding the Christ University Admission Procedure 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility criteria, application form and fee, exam pattern, results, etc.
Christ University Admission 2023 Important Dates
For UG/ PG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 Session I||Session II|
|Availability of Application form||December 2022||December 2022|
|End to submit the application form||April 2023||April 2023|
|Availability of the Admit card||April 2023||April 2023|
|Exam Date||April 2023||April 2023|
|Skill assessment & personal interview||April 2023||April 202|
|Final merit list||April 2023||May 2023|
For MBA Courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 Session I||Session II|
|Availability Application form||October 2022||January 2023|
|Final date to submit the application form||January 2023||March 2023|
|Admit Card||January 2023||March 2023|
|Group Discussion & micro presentation||February 2023||March 2023|
|Written, Verbal assessment & Personal Interview||February 2023||April 2023|
|Publishing of final selection list||February 2023||April 2023|
The complete course wise eligibility criteria for Christ University Admission 2023 are provided in the section below:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates need to have passed a 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examinations from any recognized board of education.
- Subjects: Applying candidate should have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: At least 50% marks are required as the minimum qualifying marks.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: An entrant holding a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution is eligible to apply for the examination.
- Marks: He/she must have procured at least 50% marks in the past qualifying examination.
- Scores: Appliers must have valid scores in the GRE, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, MAT, CAT.
- Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in B.Tech. or B.E from any recognized board of education is necessary to be eligible for an M.Tech course.
- Marks: Appliers who have secured 55% marks in all semesters of qualifying examination are considered eligible for admission.
Christ University Admission 2023 Application form
Candidates must pay attention to the guidelines for Christ University Application Form as mentioned below:
- Appliers will be able to apply through online mode by visiting the official website of Christ University.
- Fill in all your authentic details carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Assure to submit the application form before the deadline.
- Provide your details such as personal, professional, educational, etc. carefully in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and correct signature in the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the following address:
The Office of Admission, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029.
Aspirants can make the payment of the application fee through modes such as online and offline. It involves a debit card, credit card, net banking, or demand draft which needs to be drawn in favor of Christ University. The mandatory application fee is Rs. 5000/-. It will be non-refundable in nature.
The University will commence entrance tests for some of the courses while for some of the courses the admission will be on a merit basis. The paper will contain a total of 120 questions in the entrance test. The paper will have questions from subjects such as Data Analysis & Interpretation, Chemistry, Physics, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Mathematics, and English subjects.
Christ University will disclose the outcome for every exam participated candidate individually through the official website of Christ University. Candidates can derive their results 10 to 15 days after the commencement of the entrance test.
Every exam participated candidate will get the outcome in a form of a merit list through online mode. Based on the result, the authority will prepare a merit list at the university level involving the names of qualifying applicants for counselling sessions. They will be invited for admission only on the basis of the merit list.
Following are the list of required documents for the verification:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Undergraduate Mark sheet
- Provisional Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Entrance Test scorecard
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ ID card/ Pan card)
- Multiple passport size photograph