COMEDK UGET 2023: Every year COMEDK UGET exam is conducted by COMEDK – Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. The admission will be provided in various colleges/universities in Karnataka. It is a state-level entrance test that provides admission in various engineering, architecture undergraduate courses, and its registration has already started in March 2023. Therefore, Students need to register online in order to apply for admission. The registration process has started in the month of March 2023 and ends in the month of May 2023. So, students are advised to complete the application process before the due date. With the help of this article, candidates will get all the required information regarding COMEDK UGET 2023 such as important dates, COMEDK UGET application process, exam dates, and syllabus, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Schedule
|Official notification release||1st week of March 2023|
|Online registration begins||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date to register||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||1st week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Final answer key release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling process begins||2nd week of July 2023|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a domicile of Karnataka.
For Engineering: Candidates must have cleared class 12th with 50% marks in PCM and English from a recognized board. 5% of relaxation for SC/ST category.
For Architecture: Students must have passed class 12th with 50% marks in mathematics as a mandatory subject. 5% of relaxation for SC/ST category. Students must have a NATA scorecard to secure the cut-off.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application form
- The application form is available in online mode from March 2023.
- The Application procedure will include some steps such as exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During the registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form. Any mistake in the application form will lead to a correction. Although correction window will also be opened by the authority to correct any mistakes in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via online mode using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Candidates will receive all the important information related to the application form on their registered ID & phone number.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
|For all categories||Rs. 1800/- + online charges|
- The examination mode will be online (computer-based).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam medium will be English.
- Total questions will be 180 and total marks will be 180.
- The examination will include subjects– Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
The examination syllabus will be prepared and based on class 12th level and cover various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The questions in the entrance test will judge the candidate’s knowledge & understanding of the subjects. The syllabus will separately be updated on the official website.
COMEDK UGET 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of COMEDK UGET?
Ans. The official website is www.comedk.org.
Question: Where can candidates register for COMEDK UGET 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of COMEDK.
Question: When will the COMEDK UGET online registration starts?
Ans. In the 2nd week of March 2023.
Question: Which authority will conduct COMEDK UGET 2023?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2023 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Question: When will COMEDK UGET 2023 admit card be released?
Ans. in the 1st week of June 2023.
Question: In which mode, the result will be declared?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of COMEDK– www.comedk.org.
Question: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
Question: What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 1800/- for all the categories.