CG PET 2023: Application forms for Chhattisgarh PET (Pre Engineering Test) will be released in the month of April. CG PET is organized by CG Vyapam or CPEB- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Through CG PET Admission is offered to students in various undergraduate engineering courses in Chhattisgarh state. This exam is conducted one time in a year. Here you will get all the mandatory information regarding CG PET 2023. Check the article below.
CG PET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer key release date||4th week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling start date||2nd week of July 2023|
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and he/she must contain a domicile of the Chhattisgarh state.
- The age of the applicants must be 16 years at the time of admission.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
For Agricultural Engineering: Candidates must have passed class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one vocational subject. They must have secured 45% marks in class 12th. 5% of relaxation for reserved category.
For Diary Technology: Candidates must have passed class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as mandatory subjects. They must have secured 50% marks in class 12th. 5% of relaxation for reserved category.
For Engineering: Candidates should have cleared class 12th with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or any one vocational subject. They must secure 45% marks in class 12th .5% of relaxation for reserved category.
CG PET 2023 Application form
- The application form will be available via online mode from April/May 2023.
- The Application procedure will include various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- During registration process, candidates will also have to provide their email ID & contact details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via both online and offline mode. For online mode, the payment can be made through credit card, debit card or internet banking whereas offline mode includes SBI bank challan method.
- All the important information related to application form will be sent to the registered ID & phone number of the candidate.
- Lastly, candidates must not forget to take printout of the duly filled application form for further use.
|General candidates||INR 200/-|
|OBC candidates||INR 150/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 100/-|
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts- morning and afternoon.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total no. of questions will be 150.
- Total marks will be 150.
- Subjects will be – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Subject||Total questions||Total marks|
CG PET 2023 Result
The result of CG PET 2023 will be announced as per the conducting authority. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Students are required to enter their application number and password. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared and released by the conducting authority.
CG PET 2023 FAQs
Question: Where to register for CG PET2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register online on the official website.
Question: When will the CG PET Registration starts?
Ans. CG PET registration will begin in the 2nd week of April 2023.
Question: Who is the conducting authority of CG PET?
Ans. It will be conducted by CG Vyapam or Chhattisgarh professional examination board.
Question: What is the mode of CG PET result declaration?
Ans. The result will be announced on the official website of CG PET.
Question: What is the CG PET Application fee?
Ans. The application fee for general category is INR 200/-, for OBC category it is INR 150/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates it is INR 100/-
Question: What is the mode of application fee payment?
Ans. The application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.