Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University will release its application form for the session 2023 in the month of November. All the candidates who want to take part in the admission process must apply online before the last date. The application process for several postgraduate courses in CRSU will begin soon. The university offers various postgraduate courses in Science, Arts, Commerce and Technology. The mode of the CRSU application will be online. Aspirants can visit this official website i.e. www.crsu.ac.in. The selection of the candidates in CRSU will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the last qualifying exam. The university will not accept any application form after the last date therefore, they must ensure to submit the application before the last date. All the candidates can get the complete details about CRSU Admission 2023 from this post.
CRSU Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Admission Process||CRSU Admission|
|Conducting body||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University|
|Level of admission||University level|
CRSU Admission 2023 Schedule
|The application process starts from||May 2023|
|Last date to apply||June 2023|
|Online choice filling and locking||To be updated|
|First merit list display||To be updated|
|Document verification and submission of fee||To be updated|
|Physical reporting at the university/ college||To be updated|
|Second merit list display||To be updated|
|Verification of documents and fee submission||To be updated|
|Physical reporting at the allotted college||To be updated|
|Physical counseling at the college||To be updated|
|Online reporting by the university||To be updated|
- M.Sc. Mathematics: Applicants must have completed B.Sc. /B.A. degree with Mathematics as one of the mandatory subjects. OR B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.A (Hons) in Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc. Geography: Applicants should have done B.A. /B.Sc. with 50% aggregate marks and had Geography as one of the subjects in the degree course.
- M.Com: Applicants are required to complete BTM/ BBA with Mathematics or Economics/ Science/ BIM/ B.Voc. / BA/ B. Com with 45% marks in aggregate.
- M.A. Psychology: Candidates must have completed the relevant degree or B.A. (Hons.) in Psychology with 45% marks from a recognized university.
- M.A. Economics: Candidates have completed a UG degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate/obtained 45% marks in Economics.
- M.A. Education (Department of History): Applicants should have done B.A. (Hons.) in History with 45% marks or a UG degree in the relevant discipline with 50% marks.
- M.A. English: Candidates have completed B.A in English with 45% marks in aggregate/a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks/obtained 45% marks in English.
- M.A. in Music and Dance: Candidates who have done B.A. (Hons.) in Music/ dance with 45% marks are eligible (in the case of SC/ ST it is 42.75% marks).
- MA Yoga Science: Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline/ equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- B.El.Ed: Candidates who have passed their class 12th examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible.
- The applicants must not exceed 35 years of age to be eligible.
- All the applicants will have to submit a medical fitness certificate issued by MO/ SMO of a Government Hospital at the time of admission.
CRSU Admission 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official web browser of CRSU- www.crsu.ac.in.
- Find the application form and fill all the details including personal, educational and other details.
- Apply for the course too in which you wish to enroll.
- Fill all the blanks completely as incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Proceed for online payment and pay the application fee.
- The application fee will be set by the conducting authority.
CRSU Admission Process
The selection process will depend upon the student’s performance in the last qualifying exam. The authorities of CRSU will release the merit list with the names of the selected candidates. After the release of merit list, the university’s officials will call the selected candidates for seat allotment and counseling process. Students will also have to pay the counseling fee as per mentioned below in the table.
|SC/ PH/ BC/ Females of Haryana state||INR 625/-|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the full form of CRSU?
Ans. CRSU is an acronym for Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University.
Question: When will the CRSU online application form be released?
Ans. The online registration process will start in the month of May 2023.
Question: Who conducts the admission procedures at CRSU?
Ans. The admission process is managed by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University itself.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for admission to MA Economics at CRSU?
Ans. For MA Economics, Candidates have to pass a UG degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate/obtained 45% marks in Economics.