CSSET (Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance test that is conducted to select candidates for admission to B.Ed. course in Sanskrit. This course is offered by three deemed Sanskrit universities in India as Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati), Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth (New Delhi), and Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi). Moreover, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati is responsible for organizing this entrance test.
Therefore, all the eligible aspirants who are seeking to pursue teaching courses from these reputed institutes must apply for it. Via qualifying for this entrance test candidates will get the opportunity to make their careers bright in the field of teaching. Meanwhile, the application form for the same will be released by the conducting board in January 2023. Therefore, applicants who want to apply for CSSET 2023 must check out this full article.
CSSET 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||CSSET|
|Full-Form||Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati|
|Exam Purpose||To shortlist candidates for admission to B.Ed Course in Sanskrit|
|Mode of the Exam||Online- Computer-Based Test Mode|
|Date of the Exam||May 2023|
CSSET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||January 2023|
|Last date to register||March 2023|
|Admit card release date||April 2023|
|Entrance exam date||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in B.A with Sanskrit/ Shastri or MA (Sanskrit)/ Acharya from some recognized university in India.
- A candidate must complete 20 years of age as of October 1st, 2023.
- Those applicants who belong to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD) need to acquire at least 45% marks in graduation or post-graduation level.
CSSET 2023 Application Form
- First of all, interested applicants have to visit the official website of the conducting body i.e. – www.rsvpcet.in.
- Applicants should make sure to submit the application form before the last date of submission i.e. before March 2023.
- There will be only an online mode to fill out the CSSET application form.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form such as personal plus educational details.
- Upload all your important certificates if required in the CSSET Application form.
- Verify all the details twice in the application form carefully and correctly before submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee online mode via credit card, debit card, net banking, or other available payment gateways. The fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Lastly, applicants need to get a few hard copies of the confirmation page for important uses in the future.
|General/ Unreserved/ Other categories||INR 1500/-|
|OBC/ ST/ SC/ PwD categories||INR 1200/-|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Sections in paper||2 (Part A and B)|
Part A- Multiple Choice Questions:
- Proficiency in the Sanskrit Language: 40 marks
- Sanskrit Literature: 40 marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 40 marks
- General Awareness: 40 marks
- The Paper will be having Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total time duration for the paper will be 2 hours.
Part B- Subjective Type Questions:
- Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic Components will be descriptive type and comprises of 10 questions.
- The comprehension test will include 20 questions.
- Creative Writing will have 10 questions.
- The medium for examination will be Sanskrit only.
CSSET Result 2023
On the official website of the conducting body, the CSSET result will be declared. Those candidates who will appear in the CSSET; can check their results through online mode. The result will be declared on the basis of marks obtained in the examination by the candidates. It must be noted that only students who qualified for Part A will qualify for evaluation of Part B. Those candidates who pass the examination will be given admission to the affiliated universities/ colleges.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for CSSET?
Ans. The authorized web portal to apply is www.rsvpcet.in.
Question: Who will conduct the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test?
Ans. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
Question: What is the entrance exam date for CSSET?
Ans. The entrance test is scheduled to be held in the month of May.
Question: What is the mode of examination for CSSET?
Ans. It will be conducted in Computer-based Test mode (Online).
Question: Why is Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test conducted?
Ans. This entrance exam is organized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati to shortlist candidates for admission to B.Ed. course in Sanskrit in the prestigious Sanskrit Universities of India.