B.Ed Admission Form 2023: B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) is a 2-year undergraduate teaching program that is offered to candidates to pursue a career in teaching and other related fields. There are a large number of universities that offer B.Ed course. To get admission to the B.Ed program, candidates are required to clear the entrance examination. Both Open, as well as regular programs, offer a B.Ed degree. Candidates will be able to gather the full information such as eligibility, admission criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus, etc. from this article.
B.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
|Bachelor of Education
|Duration of the course
|Graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university
|Mode of the application
|Mode of the exam
Entrance Exam Details
Before taking part in the B.Ed entrance exams, aspirants should be aware of all the prerequisites as given hereby:
- You must prepare a list of colleges or universities that you wish to apply for, and the list of entrance exams that the selected colleges accept.
- The top entrance exams for B.Ed are DU B.Ed, IGNOU B.Ed, MP PRE B.Ed, UP B.Ed JEE, and more.
- We suggest the aspirants to go through the eligibility criteria and the entrance test criteria for these B.Ed entrance exams.
- There are different subject specializations under B.Ed course, therefore check the course structure and subject structure that you desire to pursue and proceed for the entrance tests accordingly.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree such as BA, BE, BSc, B.Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Some universities conduct the B.Ed entrance exam along with having at least 55% marks in Graduation.
- Candidates who have a post-graduation degree can also apply for the Entrance Exam.
- The Age of the aspirants must be at least 19 years or above.
B.Ed Admission 2023 Application process
- The application form will be available both online and offline mode.
- For Online Mode Candidates have to access the Official website of the University.
- For Offline Mode, Candidates have to download the Application form, fill it with all the relevant details, and Post/send it to the University address.
B.Ed Admission Notifications
- Army Institute of Education B.Ed
- UP B.Ed Online Form
- Uttarakhand B.Ed
- Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed
- Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed
- Haryana B.Ed Admission
- Jharkhand B.Ed
- JKBOPEE Kashmir B.Ed
- Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed
University Level B.Ed Admission Notifications
For Paper 1
|Language (Hindi or English)
For Paper 2
|General aptitude test
|Subject Ability (Arts, Commerce, Science, Agriculture)
*The duration of the exam will be 3 hours each for paper 1 and paper 2.
History, Geography, Polity, Question-related to social Issue, General science, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, Other Miscellaneous question
Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Antonyms/Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Error, One-word Substitution
Vyaakaran (Grammar), Upasarg/Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes), Gadyaansh (Paragraphs), Sandhi / Samaras (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words).
General Aptitude Test
Analogies, Figures/Verbal Classification, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Calendar, Number/Symbol Series, Question-related to the dictionary, Vien Diagram /Dice, Puzzle/Tabulation, Non-verbal series, Logical Deduction,Number System, HCF & LCM, Arithmetic Problem (Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Simple & compound interest, Problem on age, etc), Simplification, Other Quant & Reasoning Miscellaneous question
B.Ed Entrance Exam Result
The result of B.Ed will be released online on the official website of the particular university/college. Candidates can check the result by accessing/visiting the official website. Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth for downloading the result. The conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on the candidates’ marks obtained in the exam. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result and keep it safely with them for further admission process.
The counseling process will begin after the declaration of B.Ed entrance exam results. The competent authority of the respective college will prepare the merit list. Qualified candidates will be allotted the seats and college as per their merit list. Students will have to carry some documents with them for the verification process. A list of the required documents is given here:
- Entrance examination admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Degrees and certificates in original.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Transfer certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the duration of the B.Ed course?
Ans. The duration of the B.Ed course is 2 years.
Question: What is the mode of the B.Ed Entrance Exam?
Ans. The examination is conducted in both modes i.e. online and offline.
Question: What is the age limit required for the candidates to apply for the B.Ed course?
Ans. The candidate should be 19 years or above to apply for the course.
Question: Who can apply for the B.Ed course?
Ans. Anyone who has done graduation or post-graduation can apply for admission into B.Ed course.