Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23: The Directorate of Education Delhi has started admissions for KG (Nursery) and class 1st for the session 2022-23 in all the private schools. Parents of the children can visit the official site i.e. www.edudel.nic.in to fill the application form. As per the Delhi admission schedule, online application for children below 6 years of age starts soon. Check the complete details here related to the online application form, selection procedure, eligibility, important dates, etc.
6th January 2022: The last date to register for Delhi Nursery Admission has been extended till 20th January 2022.
15th December 2021: Admission Schedule for Entry Level Classes(below six years of age) for Open seats (Other than EWS/DG/CWSN Category Seats) in Private Unaided Recognized Schools of Delhi for the session 2022-23. Interested candidates can apply before 7th December 2022.
30th November 2021: As per the DoE, The application process for nursery admissions in private schools will start on 15th December 2021 Tentatively.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form release date||15th December 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|Last date to upload the details of the children under open seats|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||21st January 2022|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||28th January 2022|
|1st selection list||4th February 2022|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards for the first list||5th to 12th February 2022|
|2nd selection list||21st February 2022|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by -written/email/verbal
interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.
|22nd to 28th February 2022|
|The subsequent list of admission, if any||15th March 2022|
|Closure of admission process||31st March 2022|
Procedure to Apply For Delhi Nursery Admission
- Open the official website of the Education Department Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- After that, download the admission prospectus and application form.
- Fill the application form by entering the correct details of the child.
- Now, assemble all the necessary documents of the child including a recent photograph along with the application form.
- Submit the aptly filled application form and documents to the schools.
- Also, keep a photocopy/print of the application form for additional use.
Documents Required For Delhi Nursery Admission 2022
- Child’s recent passport size photograph.
- Any guardian’s recent passport size photograph.
- Family photograph (father, mother, and child).
- Childbirth certificate.
- Child medical fitness certificate.
- Child’s Aadhar Card.
- Any guardian’s Aadhar Card.
- The age limit of the children must be less than 4 years for getting admission into Pre School (Nursery).
- The age limit of the children must be less than 5 years for getting admission into Pre Primary (KG).
- The age limit of the children must be less than 6 years for getting admission into Class 1st.
Selection of the children for Nursery, KG, and Class 1st is basically based on the computerized draw of lots which is conducted in presence of parents. After that, the list of the selected students will be published on the school’s website. Parents can directly visit the official website of the respective schools.
Application Form Fee
The fee for the application form is Rs. 25. Buying school prospects is non-compulsory. However, the price of the prospectus varies as per the schools.
Reservation of Seat for Delhi Nursery Admission
|Official Notification||Check Here|
Delhi Nursery Admission 2022 FAQs:
Question: What is the registration fee?
Answer: The application form fee is Rs. 25/-
Question: When will the list of selected students be released?
Answer: The 1st list will be released on 4th February 2022.
Question: What are the selection criteria for the children?
Answer: A computerized draw of lots is held in the presence of the parents on the basis of which, students are selected.
Question: When will the Delhi nursery admission 2022 form will be out?
Answer: Delhi Nursery Admission Form has been released for the session 2022-23.
Question: What are the residential proofs that can be submitted other than domicile?
Ans. You can submit any of the following residential proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card of the parents
- Ration Card/Smart Card of the parents
- Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Water Bill