Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: Delhi Police is known to be very quick when it comes to crime there. This profession requires regularity, patience, passion, commitment, and dedication. There are several no. of people who want to serve under the Delhi police. Interested candidates apply for this recruitment every year; therefore recruitment process for the year 2023 is soon going to start. Delhi police recruitment is done on the basis of an entrance examination for various posts like SI, ASI, and Constable.
- To apply for the post of constable, the candidate must have completed class XII or X from the recognized board and must possess a valid Driving License for LMV.
- To apply for the post of head constable, the candidate must have done class XII from a government-recognized board.
- For the post of Head Constable (Store Clerk/ Ministerial), the candidate must have completed class XII and should have knowledge of typing (30 WPM for English and 25 WPM for Hindi). Along with this, a candidate must have the knowledge to manage Account & Office Procedure for Ministerial.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), the candidate must have completed Graduation and have knowledge of Shorthand and Typing (80/40 WPM for English and 80/30 WPM for Hindi). Also, knowledge of Account & Office Procedure is mandatory.
- For the post of Sub Inspector (Executive Male), the candidate must have a graduation degree along with a valid Driving License for LMV.
- To apply for Women Sub Inspector (Executive), graduation is required.
- To apply for the post of Constable (Executive Male), age should be in between 18 Years to 24 years.
- For the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and for Constable Executive (Female), age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Sub Inspector (Executive Male), the candidate’s age should be between 20 Years to 25 years and the same goes for Women Sub Inspector (Executive).
- Head Constable (Store Clerk), the candidate should be 20 Years to 27 years.
- For the post of Head Constable (Ministerial), the candidate’s age should be in between 18 Years to 25 years.
Physical Requirements for Head Constable
- Post/Category Head Constable (Male) General and others should have a height of 165 cm.
- Head Constable (Female) Gen/Others must have a height of 157 cm.
- ST category male candidates will get a relaxation of 5 cm and SC/ST women candidates will get relaxation by 5 cm.
- The chest size required for males in Gen/Others category should be between 78cm-82cm. A relaxation of 5 cm will be provided to ST category applicants.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Candidates who are looking forward to applying for various posts in Delhi police must visit the official website of the Delhi Police Department to fill the application form. Fill in all the asked details carefully and correctly. After filling the form, upload all the necessary documents. It is also essential to take a printout of the application form for further reference.
For the post of constable, the applicant needs to make a payment of Rs 100/- as an application fee. SC/ST category applicants are not required to pay any amount.
Candidates need to qualify Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test, Written Test, Medical Test, and Physical Efficiency Test for getting into Delhi Police.
- The General Intelligence section will consist of 25 questions for 25 marks.
- English Language section will consist of 25 questions for 25 marks.
- The quantitative Aptitude section will comprise of 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, etc section will consist of 10 questions for 10 marks.
- The General Awareness section will consist of 20 questions for 20 marks.
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Head Constable
- Applicant’s age should be up to 30 years, he should be able to do 1600 Mts race in 07 Minutes, Long Jump 12’6” and High Jump 3’6”
- Candidates age should be above 30 to 40 years, he should be able to do 1600 Mts race in 08 Minutes, Long Jump 11’6” and High Jump 3’3”
- The candidate’s age should be 40 years, he should be able to do 1600 Mts race 09 Minutes, Long Jump 10’6” and High Jump 3
- Age Up to 30 Years, she should be able to do Race 800 Mts in 05 minutes, Long Jump 9 feet, and High Jump 3 feet
- Above 30 to 40 years, she should be able to do Race 800 Mts in 06 Minutes, Long Jump 8 feet and High Jump 2’6”
- Above 40 years, she should be able to do Race 800 Mts in 07 Minutes, Long Jump 7 feet and High Jump 2’3”
The candidates who successfully pass all the three stages of the examination will then have to undergo the medical examination. The candidates need to satisfy the below mentioned criteria to pass the medical test.
- Aspirants should possess with sound health.
- A candidate has to be free from any kind of disease or deformity.
- They should not suffer from color blindness.
- Candidates must be possessed with 6/12 vision in both eyes without glasses.
- A candidate will be accepted with tattoos on the body only if the size is less than ¼ on the hand or elbow or if the tattoo is of a name, figure or a religious symbol.
Delhi Police Recruitment FAQs
Question: What is the application fee for ST candidates?
Ans. They need not pay any application fee.
Question: What is the official portal of Delhi Police?
Question: When will the registration process for Delhi police recruitment 2023 start?
Ans. It will be updated soon.