Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission will release the notification for GSAUCA admissions 2023-24. Seekers who wish to get enrolled in Agricultural Course in Gujarat Agricultural Universities for the Academic session 2023-24 will have to submit their Application Form before the last date.
The exam dates for Group A, Group B, Undergraduate and Postgraduate admission are not yet announced by the official authorities. The Government of Gujarat is responsible for regulating the admission process. The University offers admission in the courses such as B.Sc. & M.Sc. (Agriculture), diploma in Agriculture, M. Tech. (Dairy Science), M.Sc. (Home Science/ Community Science), M.V.Sc., M.Sc. (Horticulture), etc. in its affiliated universities. The admission process for GSAUCA is conducted every year at the state level. All the interested candidates are requested to go through this complete article to know all about GSAUCA 2023, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, results, and more.
GSAUCA 2023 Overview
|Name of the Admission Process||Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission|
|Name of the Courses||“B” Group, “A” Group, Polytechnic, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, etc|
|Mode of Application||Online|
GSAUCA 2023 Important Dates
|Release date of application form||Announced soon|
|Application fees deposit in HDFC bank||Announced soon|
|Online application and submission of filled form via official website||Announced soon|
|Submission of Hard Copy with necessary self-attested documents to the Registrar, NAU, Navsari||Announced soon|
|Display of eligible candidates list for entrance test||Announced soon|
|Date of entrance test||Announced soon|
|Display of Entrance Test Result||Announced soon|
|Date of Counseling & Payment of fees||Announced soon|
GSAUCA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Nutrition and Dietetics/ Agriculture Engineering: Candidates must have cleared Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) examination along with English as a mandatory subject from any statutory Board of Gujarat state or Equivalent Examination.
- Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Science)/ Agricultural Engineering/ Food Technology: Applicants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects with at least 40% marks for General & SEBC Category, 35% Marks for the candidates of SC & ST category and English as a mandatory subject. He/ she should have also cleared the entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agriculture/ Horticulture: Aspirant must possess Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subjects with at least 40% marks for General & SEBC Category, 35% Marks for the candidates of SC & ST Category and English as the main subject. They are also required to clear the entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry: Applicants should pass XII or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English as the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category, 47.50 % for the candidates of SC, ST & SEBC Category. Admission will be granted only on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the Government of Gujarat. The age of the applicant should be between 17 to 25 years old.
- Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Information
Technology): A candidate needs to pass 10+2 System with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and Biology, and English as the mandatory subjects. He/ she also needs to clear the entrance test conducted by Gujarat State.
Before filling up the GSAUCA 2023 Application Form, applicants need to ensure they meet the qualifying requirements. Candidates can fill out the application form with the help of the steps mentioned below:
- Once the official authorities announce the schedule, candidates can apply online at the official website of GSAUCA.
- Fill out the form completely with all the details required and confirm the same with all essential information.
- Upload scanned photos of required documents and passport size photographs in the specified format.
- The official authorities will not accept the registration form in any case until the application fee is paid.
- The application fee details will be published only after the authority makes an official announcement.
- Candidates have to collect a printout of the duly completed application form after paying the application cost for future reference.
After successfully filling out the application form, applicants of pay Rs.200/- using a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking at www.jau.in, as the cost of the application fee.
GSAUCA 2023 Merit List will be released once the entrance examination is over. It will be prepared by the authorities according to the category and overall category-wise. Students will be able to get the merit list from the official website of GSAUCA only. There will be no other means to obtain the merit list. After getting the merit list, shortlisted candidates will be able to take part in the seat allotment process online by submitting their application numbers.