DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Goa, regulates the entire admission process for admission to B.Ed. course in the state of Goa. The same authority will publish the complete list of the merit and non-eligible candidates. It will release the list in a PDF format at the official handle of DHE which is dhe.goa.gov.in. to take part in the admission process, candidates have to complete and submit the application form for DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023 before the due date. In order to qualify for Goa B.Ed. admission, candidates must be qualified. Aspirants who have earned a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree exams from a recognized university can apply for DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission for session 2023.
If students wish to apply for the DHE Goa B.Ed. admission, then they must go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The mode of application form filling will be online and candidates will be asked to submit all the documents for admission. The admission schedule will be provided on the main web page of the DHE, Goa so candidates must visit it regularly.
There will be three institutes that acts as coordinating units for the Common Admission Procedure. Only those aspiring students holding a valid rank of GU-ART conducted by Goa University will be eligible for Goa B.Ed. admissions. Only candidates who fulfill the chief eligible terms specified in the brochure shall be granted a seat in the due course. Aspirants should go through the complete piece of article below to get more data related to DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023.
DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||DHE Goa B.Ed. 2023|
|Full-Form of Exam||Directorate of Higher Education Goa Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Type||Bachelor’s in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Goa|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Official website||dhe.goa.gov.in or www.unigoa.ac.in|
DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Submission of online application form||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date to pay the online fee||4th week of May 2023|
|Deadline to pay online admission fee||1st week of June 2023|
|Submitting print copy of the admission form by candidates along with certificates||2nd week of June 2023|
|Display of provisional merit list||4th week of June 2023|
|Objections to provisional merit list||4th week of June 2023|
|Publication of final merit list||Announced soon|
|Counseling and admissions||1st week of June 2023|
|Final round for reserved seats||2nd week of June 2023|
DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- In admission to the Bachelor of Education course, a candidate needs to pass and qualify a Bachelor or a Postgraduate Degree Examination of Goa University or from any other recognized institution with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- In case a candidate possess a BTech/ BE degree, then they must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in their undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The candidate must be of Indian nationality only.
- A valid score in the entrance test namely, GU-ART is mandatory for the admission.
DHE Goa B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Goa, is going to run a Common Admission Procedure for admission to B.Ed programme for the session 2023. For this, aspirants need to follow the given application procedure below:
DHE Goa B.Ed. 2023 application form will be released on 4th week of April 2023 on the official web handle of the exam conducting body
Candidates must assure to submit the form before the due date of the application form i.e. 4th week of May 2023.
Students holding a valid rank of GU-ART conducted by Goa University may eligible for B.Ed. admissions.
Applicants will collect the online application form at the official website of DHE, Goa only. After submitting the online form, they will receive an automatic email to the e-mail address given by them.
The candidate has to take a hard copy of this email and along with all the other requirements, they have to make the payment of application fee via Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India to the office of the Director of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Porvorim Goa.
Demand Draft of INR 300/- drawn on State Bank of India to the Director of Higher Education, Porvorim – Goa, to the Office of Directorate of Higher Education, Porvorim Goa.
- Directorate of Higher Education(DHE), Goa will issue the merit list consisting the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The merit list will be accessible only in the online mode. The aspirants are suggested to download the merit list from the official website and keep a tab on the official portal for time to time update.
- The released merit list involves the name, subject, registration no., admit card, ranking, and category of the candidate.
- Merit list for the General category and the Reserved category candidates will be published individually on the web portal.
- Only the candidates having their merit list can appear for the counseling round.
- DHE Goa B.Ed. Counselling will take place after the completion of the exam. Each shortlisted candidate must attend the counseling at the prescribed time and venue by the authority.
- Candidates should carry all the requisite documents in an original format such as Caste Certificate, Graduation/ Post Graduation Certificate, etc.
- In the counseling round, they have to make the choices and preferences.
- After the completion of counseling, the candidates will get their final seats and institutes.
- At the final stage, candidates will also have to go through the document verification and after that they must make the payment of fee to finalize their admission.