Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test commonly called as UPTET is a state-level Teacher Eligibility Test that is organized every year in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) organizes this prestigious exam in the state of Uttar Pradesh every year. Through this examination, candidates will get a great opportunity to transform their career in the teaching field. Through UPTET 2024, the teachers are recruited for Primary and upper primary levels across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Interested candidates must register themselves for the examination through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Education Board. After applying, they will have to pass the examination in order to teach Primary and junior classes. The application form will be released soon through online mode at the board of UPBEB. Aspirants who will apply for this exam should go through the eligibility criteria in this article. Go through all the main points regarding the test.
UPTET 2024 Highlights
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board|
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Commonly Known as||UPTET|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Level||Offline Mode|
UPTET 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||3rd week of September 2024|
|Last date to register online||1st week of October 2024|
|The due date for taking the printout of the registration form||1st week of October 2024|
|Application fee submission last date||1st week of October 2024|
|Releasing of exam admit card||Last week of October 2024|
|Date of Examination||1st week of November 2024|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of November 2024|
|Last date to submit an objection against the results||4th week of November 2024|
UPTET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Level (Class I-V):
- One must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution OR
- Candidates who have passed National Teacher Education Parishad from a recognized educational Institution are eligible too OR
- Individuals passing BTCT from the Institute recognized by the National Teacher Education Council, Uttar Pradesh can apply OR
- Two years diploma in education from the Indian Rehabilitation Parishad is needed. OR
- A Tech. degree from a recognized institute affiliated by Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Teacher Education Office/ UGC is required OR
- Candidates should possess a graduate degree from a recognized university. In addition to this, they should have also completed the training in BTC Urdu from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
For Junior High School Level (Class VI-VIII):
- A UG or PG degree from a recognized university affiliated with UGC or NCTE is required OR
- Aspirants need to pass the senior secondary school level examination (12th) with at least 50% OR
- A 4 years degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. or BA/ B.Sc. Ed. from NCTE recognized institutes is required OR
- Aspirants who have done graduation or post Graduation from any UGC recognized institute with a minimum of 45% marks can also apply.
UPTET 2024 Application Form
UPTET 2024 Application Form will be obtainable only in online mode with the help of the website of the UP basic education board. The instructions to apply for the test are discussed here:
- To begin with the application process, the aspirants should complete the registration by providing some of the basic details about themselves like name, phone number, email, and more.
- After the basic registration, individuals can access the main application form.
- Aspirants are required to input their personal details such as name, father’s name, correspondence address, permanent address, etc. in the application form.
- Besides the personal details, they will be asked to enter their educational details such as a qualifying exam, institution, marks, etc.
- After that, they will have to upload scanned copies of their photograph as well as their signature in the given fields.
- Make the payment of the application fee once all the correct details are filled.
- It is very extensive for the candidates to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
UPTET 2024 Application Fees (category-wise) is as follows:
|Category||For One Paper||For Both Paper|
|General/ EVS/ OBC candidates||600/-||1200/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||400/-||800/-|
For Paper 1: (Primary level)
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
For Paper 2: (Upper Primary level)
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics/ Science/ Social studies||60||60|
- Results of the Examination will be accessible after a month or two from the exam date.
- Applicants can download their exam results from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
- The result link is presented on the official website, candidates just need to click on it.
- To check the result, aspirants have to input their required details within the fields.
- After that, applicants ought to submit their login credentials and the result can be viewed by them.
- Within a few seconds, aspirants can check the result, download it and take its hard copy for additional usage.