Following the completion of the admission form, a significant number of students from all across Tripura will look for the Degree Admission 2023 merit lists. It’s understandable that they’d want to see the application status they’ve filed. Because, unlike the previous year, DHE Tripura is in charge of the whole admission process. For all 22 institutions in Tripura State, the Authority has allowed online applications for Degree Courses such as BA, BSC, and BCOM. The Authority will immediately be releasing the merit list. As a result, if you’re looking for the DHE Tripura Degree Merit List 2023, you may find it on this website. For those who are interested, simple procedures to access the list are also included.
DHE Tripura Degree Merit List 2023: Highlights
|College Name||Department of Higher Education, Tripura Govt Colleges|
|Course Name||B.A B.Com B.Sc & MA MCom M.Sc|
|Filling Admission Form Last Date||June 2023|
|First Cut off List||June 2023|
DHE Tripura Degree Merit List 2023: 1st Admission List
You are all aware that the DHE Tripura admissions procedure is entirely online. The online admission timetable, along with the admission notice, was made public. With the assistance of this timetable, you can verify all the specifics of the admission dates. Cut off List 2023 for DHE Tripura students & Merit List 1st, 2nd, 3rd for BSc, BA, BCom will be published category-wise. After reviewing the list, you should provide the necessary papers together with admission fees to the designated institution. DHE Tripura First Merit List 2023 is open to regular and non-college students. If you are unable to attend the initial seat allocation, you may fill out an online form for the DHE Tripura Cut off List 2023.
DHE Tripura Degree Merit List 2023: Deadlines
|Online Applications for Objections||June 2023|
|1st Provisional Merit List||June 2023|
|1st Merit List||June 2023|
|Classes Commencement||July 2023|
|2nd Merit List||July 2023|
Steps to Check Tripura Degree Merit List 2023
- Applicants should go to the official website by clicking on the link provided below.
- Then, from the Homepage, choose “Merit List & Cut off-link.”
- Fill in your application number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- From the drop-down menu, choose a search feature.
- The list should now display on the screen.
- Save the DHE Tripura Cut off List 2023 Pdf to your computer.
- Make a physical copy of it for future reference.
DHE Tripura Degree Admission Procedure
- The admission test and merit list in the qualifying examinations are used to choose candidates;
- The registration form is available in April.
- Students must fill out a college application based on their preferences.
- Admission to Ph.D. programs would be done via the PRT that will be held annually in the month of October.
- Mark sheets
- Caste Certificate
- 3 Passport Size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
Degree Merit List Calculation
According to the official notice, applicants’ prior test scores would be considered for admission to Degree Colleges in Tripura. The Notification further states that candidates applying for admission to Honours Courses would be placed on a merit list based on their Index Percentage. Applicants applying for admission to General Courses will be placed on a merit list based on their overall marks in the top five subjects at the HS(+2) level. Candidates will be assigned to their respective courses based on their index percentage.
The Index % will be calculated by the DHE Tripura using the top 5 subjects from the HS(+2) stage plus the course for which Honours is sought.