The West Bengal Health Department, which serves as the Regulatory Board for the admission procedure, prepares and publishes the Merit List on the state webpage. These merit lists will include the names of all candidates who applied and were selected for admittance to the Diploma in Pharmacy program. The names of the applicants will be included in decreasing sequence on the merit lists, which will be generated based on the marks they received to pass the test. Applicants will be assigned to the College to finish the Program depending on their performance on the merit list. Check here WB D.Pharmacy Merit List 2023
WB D.Pharmacy Merit List 2023: Schedule
|Start of Application||August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Admission||August 2023|
|Date of Merit List||September 2023|
|Counseling Dates||September 2023|
- Residential requirements: As of the first day of June in 2023, the candidate must have been domicile of West Bengal for the past 10 years.
- Qualification in terms of schooling: Completed 12th in Science Subject.
- Age restriction (as of January 6, 2023): 17 to 30 Years of Age
WB D.Pharmacy Selection Process
Applicants will be chosen for enrollment to the D.Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy) program in West Bengal in the Institute of Pharmacy based on their performance in the Higher Secondary Education Examination.
The percentages for these 3 courses – physics, chemistry, and maths/biology – will be added together to get the percentile rank.
Applicants must be required to complete all of these topics on their own (written and project). According to federal regulations, slots are secured for applicants who fall into the categories of SC, ST, OBC, and PH.
There will be 4 applicants accepted to the Institute of Pharmacy, Jalpaiguri, who have been recommended by the Government of Darjeeling.
Details Mentioned in the Merit List
The following information, which will be included in the Merit List, is :
- Serial Number
- Student’s Full Name
- Registrar’s Identification Number
- Score / Rank
- Applicants Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth (in years)
Step to Check WB D.Pharmacy Merit List 2023
Admission to the West Bengal Diploma in Pharmacy Course will be determined by the WB D.Pharmacy Merit List 2023, which will be released. The Merit List for this particular course is prepared and published on the state website by the West Bengal Health Department, which acts as the Regulatory Board for the completion of the application process. Since you’re a candidate, you may download the application when it becomes available by clicking on the link below. Counseling and following procedure instructions will be given access on the West BengalPharmacy Diploma Course Merit List 2023, which will be published shortly.
- Visit the official website.
- Afterward, you’ll be sent to the main website for the Authorities of West Bengal, Directorate Medical Education, Division of Health & Family Welfare (Legislature of West Bengal).
- The URL to the West Bengal D. Pharm Merit List 2023 could be found in the Notice portion of the site.
- When you click on the appropriate link, the West Bengal D. Pharm Merit List 2023 will be shown in a separate window on your browser.
- In the last step, verify your place on the merit list and save a duplicate of it for future analysis.
|West Bengal D.Pharmacy Official Website||Click Here|