The admission process for DMET Odisha D.Pharm will begin tentatively in the month of October 2022. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha is the competent authority that is responsible for organizing this admission process every year at the state level. Through this admission process, candidates will get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges in the state of Odisha. Qualified candidates will be enrolled in Diploma in Pharmacy course in the apprenticeship Practical Training. Those candidates who are seeking admission to this program can check vital information regarding DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2022 such as important schedule, eligibility criteria, application form, result, selection criteria, counseling, etc.
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2022 Overview
|Name of the admission||DMET Odisha D.Pharm|
|Level of admission||State Level|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha|
|purpose of exam||To enroll candidates in diploma in pharmacy courses in private and government pharmacy colleges of Odisha state.|
DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2022 Important Dates
|The application form starts on||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||October 2022|
|Merit list||November 2022|
|Online choice locking||November 2022|
|Allotment letter download date||November 2022|
|Reporting to college||November 2022|
The eligibility criteria required for DMET Odisha D.Pharm are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have cleared the 12th Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Mathematics subjects from C.H.S.E., Odisha, or any other equivalent examination approved by PCI.
- The candidate is required to pass separately in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects (both in theory as well as in practical).
- A candidate who has passed the vocational course and distance education/correspondence course is not eligible to apply for DMET Odisha D.Pharm.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
Odisha D.Pharm Application Form
- All the eligible candidates will be able to download the DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2022 application form from the official Website of the university.
- First of all, candidates have to register online by entering necessary basic details that include the name of the candidate, email, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- After the registration process, the applicant has to appear for document verification and have to submit the original vital documents along with the fee receipt of online payment.
- Candidates have to pay a certain counseling fee which is not refundable.
- The application fee for every candidate applying for Odisha D.Pharm is Rs 600/-
- Candidates have to pay the required application fee via online means through a Debit/Credit card only.
Odisha D.Pharm Selection Criteria
The selection criteria for DMET Odisha D.Pharm will be decided by the official authorities. For the reference of the applicants, we have mentioned all vital information related to the DMET Odisha D.Pharm 2022 selection criteria that one should know.
The official authorities of the DMET will conduct the selection process for the eligible applicants to provide them admission to the D.Pharm courses which are offered in different institutions and universities of Odisha state. The merit of the candidate will be considered by the authorities to select the applicants for admission.
The official authorities will prepare the merit list based on the marks of the applicants obtained in physics, biology/ mathematics, and chemistry subjects in the past qualifying examination. The applicants having higher marks will be eligible to get selected for the DMET Odisha D.Pharm admission process.
DMET Odisha Counseling Procedure
Each and every vital detail regarding DMET Odisha Pharmacy counseling is given here:
- All the applicants who want to take part in the counseling process for admission in the Odisha D.Pharma course need to register themselves online within the allotted time via the official web portal of DMET Odisha.
- After login into the website, applicants have to fill up the online application form by providing relevant details about themselves and submit it. A printout of the online application form must be taken for further use.
- After this, the candidate is required to attend the document verification session personally and get their online application authenticated by the authorities.
- There, the candidate has to pay the counseling fees along with the submission of self-attested copies of documents with original documents.
- Apart from this, they also have to submit their choice of college in order of their preferences on the online site.
- The allotment of college will be done on a merit basis. It is necessary for the candidate to download the admission letter for further process.
- The applicant must report before the authority of the allotted institution within the given period of time.
- In any case, if the candidate wants to resign after admission then, they can do the same before the specified date.
- In such circumstances, the total admission fees of the candidate will be refunded. However, if the candidate resigns after counseling, then no fees will be refunded.