Telangana State Eligibility Test is organized on the state level. Osmania University, Hyderabad is accountable for conducting this exam annually to appoint the candidates for the position of Assistant Professor. The post of Assistant Professor will be offered in the colleges of Telangana state. Consequently, the application forms for TS SET 2023 are expected to be released in the month of October 2023 by the conducting body. On the basis of the eligibility, candidates will be able to apply for the test. Eligible candidates can download the application form through the official portal of Osmania University.
TS SET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam
||Telangana State Eligibility Test
|Type of exam
||State Eligibility Test
|Level of exam
|Mode of exam
||Online (Computer Based Test)
||December 2023 (tentative)
|Duration of exam
TS SET 2023 Important Dates
||Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application form starts date
||1st week of October
|Last date to submit the form
||1st week of November
|Last date to pay the application charges
|Last date to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs. 2000/-
|Deadline to submit the application with a late fee of Rs. 3000/-
|Availability of admit card
|Date of exam
||To be notified
|Counseling/ Admission procedure
||To be notified
Age Limit Criteria:
- No upper age limit is prescribed by the conducting board to apply for TS SET exam.
- General category candidates need to secure a minimum of 55% marks in their Master’s Degree such as MA, M.Sc., M.Com, M.Ed., MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc. from any UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Applicants belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD/EWS (Economically Weaker Section) categories should have obtained 50% marks in Master’s degree such as MA; M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Com, MCA, MBA, M.Ed., etc. can also apply for the entrance exam.
- In case applicants are appearing in the final year examination of their master’s degree or waiting for their final year examination results are also eligible to apply for TS SET.
- Participants who have a Ph.D. degree and whose post-graduation was completed by 19 September 1991 will get a 5% of relaxation in aggregate marks for appearing in TS SET.
- Eligible candidates are told to appear in the respective subject of their master’s degree only.
TS SET 2023 Application Form
The registration forms for Telangana State Eligibility Test will be made available tentatively from the 1st week of October 2023 and can be filled by the 1st week of November 2023. Therefore, those candidates who want to be appointed as Assistant Professor in Telangana state colleges must take up this examination. Such candidates can fill the application form via online method. Follow the easy steps below in order to know the application process:
- To begin with the application process, candidates have to visit the official portal of the Telangana State Eligibility Test- www.online.telanganaset.org.
- On the homepage of the application form, search for the link “Apply Now” and tap on the same.
- The application form will appear on the screen and applicants should have to fill in all the accurate and complete details in the same such as personal, communications, and academic details.
- After providing all the correct information, the notification regarding the confirmation will be provided to the candidates.
- It is also necessary for the applicants to upload their scanned copies of documents such as photographs and signatures as per the prescribed format. Without this step, the form will remain incomplete.
- At last, candidates need to make the payment of the application fee via online mode and submit the application form after cross-checking all the entered details twice.
|General/ OC candidates
|Other backward classes (noncreamy layer) candidates
|SC/ ST / PH/ VH candidates
- The examination mode will be via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The medium of paper will be English and Telugu.
- Total no. of two papers will be there in the exam.
- The question paper will consist of queries in a form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates are required to solve 150 questions within the duration of 180 minutes.
- Each correct answer will be allotted 2 marks.
|No. of papers
||Total no. of questions
TS SET 2023 Result
- Once the final answer key is uploaded by the authorities on the official website, Osmania University will announce the result on their official web page. Candidates who take part in the exam will have to enter their login credentials to know their examination results.
- They have to enter their hall ticket number and date of birth, and the then-candidate will be able to download the outcome of the exam.
- The result card will hold many details for instance name, date of birth, and candidate-secured marks.
- Candidates who secure more than cut-off points will be deemed successful.
- Total slots will be allotted to different categories as per the rules and policies of the Telangana Government.