Delhi Public School, Noida, or DPS Noida is known as one of the prestigious DPS chains of schools in India. The school was formed in the year 1982, since it has been providing the finest education to its students for the last four decades. Delhi Public School, Noida follows the CBSE curriculum in the classes from nursery to 12th. Spread across the astonishing campus of 15 acres, Delhi Public School, Noida has enrolled more than 4600 students currently. Those parents/ guardians who wish to enroll their wards in Delhi Public School, Noida should submit an application form before the last date of applying. Parents/ Guardians must note that for admission to nursery class, the age of the child must be more than 3 years as on 1st April of the academic year. To know more information about DPS Noida Admission 2024, read the entire post below.
DPS Noida Admission 2024 Highlights
|School type||Co-educational private school|
|Managing committee||DPS Society|
|Campus size||15 acres|
|Total no. of students enrolled||Around 4689|
|Number of teachers||Approx 330|
|Minimum age for admission in nursery||More than 3 years as on 1st April|
|Application process starting date||1st week of June most likely|
|Documents for registration||
DPS Noida Nursery Admission 2024 Details
|Application start date||June 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||July 2022|
|Registration fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
To be eligible for Delhi Public School, Noida Admission 2024, the age of the child should be more than 3 years as on 1st April as per the academic year.
DPS Noida Application Process
- Parents/ Guardians can collect the DPS Noida Admission 2024 Application form from its official website.
- In the application form, you need to fill up each and every detail that has been asked about the child and parents.
- Parents should make sure to not submit more than one application form. Moreover, incomplete application forms won’t be accepted by the authority.
Delhi Public School Noida Admission Process
- Once the authority accepts all the application forms for admission, they will call the selected students for interaction in the month of July 2024.
- Before the interaction, you need to complete the registration at school.
- To complete the registration process, you will have to bring documents that are birth certificate photocopy from the municipal corporation, passport size photograph of child, father, and mother, and a copy of residence proof.
For Prep to Class 9th Admission
- For these classes, the online application forms are mostly released in the month of December.
- A separate entrance test will be conducted for admission to these classes.
- The authorities might also organize an interaction and academic assessment after the entrance exam.
For Class 11th Admission
- Children need to participate in an aptitude test for admission to class 11th.
- The aptitude test will be organized within 10 days of CBSE Class 10th exam conduction.
- Application forms will be available only before the aptitude test.
DPS Noida offers some of the prominent facilities as given here:
- Social Science Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Conference Room
- Open Air Theatre
- Audio-Visual Room
- Smart Classes
- Science Park
- Science Labs
- Computer Labs
- German Lab
|Registration fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Total annual fee for classes nursery to 2nd||Rs. 137330/-|
|Total annual fee for classes 3rd to 12th||Rs. 129830/-|
|Optional fees (annual)|
|Horse riding||Rs. 6600/-|
|Computer science fee||Rs. 5500/-|
|Examination fee (CBSE, NSO, NCO, IMO, UCO, FITCH)||As per actual|
|Other Activities (Heritage festival, Robotic farewell, Alumni, Astronomy, NIE)||As per actual|
|Tours, trips & student exchange programs||As per actual|
2 thoughts on “DPS Noida Admission 2024-25 Forms, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit”
Admission for 6 calls