SRCC GBO or Shri Ram College of Commerce Global Business Operations is basically a management entrance examination which is specifically organized by the authorities of SRCC to prepare the students in the field of international business management programs. Every year, this examination is organized in several cities all over India. Moreover, the application forms will be provided on the official authority’s website. Get the complete details of SRCC GBO 2023 such as eligibility, the application process, selection procedure, etc. from this entire post.
SRCC GBO 2023 Highlights
|Examination name||SRCC Global Business Operations Examination 2023|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Duration of SRCC GBO||4 hours|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Exam Centres||Varanasi, Shillong, Ranchi, Nagpur, Mumbai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kochi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Dehradun, Delhi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Bhopal|
SRCC GBO 2023 Important Dates
|Application form available||December 2022|
|Last date application form||January 2023|
|SRCC GBO 2023 Exam Date||February 2023|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Online Admission Process||To Be Announced|
- The applier should possess a four-year college education from a recognized college within 50% in total.
- Those having a place with SC/ST/OBC and PwD category must have acquired at least 45% total in graduation degree.
- Those applicants who are currently in the last year of their graduation are additionally qualified.
- Foreign national candidates are also eligible to apply for SRCC GBO 2023.
SRCC GBO 2023 Application Process
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of SRCC GBO 2023 and click on the ‘admission’ option available there.
- Fill up the application form with all the information as required.
- Appliers can make the fee payment via Master and Visa credit/ debit/ RUPAY card or net banking
- General, OBC, and Foreign National category candidates should pay Rs. 2500/- and SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS category must pay Rs. 1500/- as the necessary application fee.
- Appliers also need to transfer their photos and marks to finish the application form. Moreover, transfer the scholastic reports too.
- Candidates should save their user IDs and password to keep a track of their application forms.
- The examination mode will be an Internet-based test mode.
- The total test duration will be 4 hours.
- There will be a total no. of 160 Multiple Choice Questions in the paper.
- A total of 4 sections will be there with a total of 640 marks.
- The entire paper will be provided in the English language.
- The Marking scheme will be as:+4 marks for the correct answer and -1 mark for an incorrect answer.
The SRCC GBO Examination 2023 will include questions from 4 sections as specified below:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Blood Relations
- Directions and Distances
- Ordering and Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding and Decoding
- Code Inequalities
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Venn Diagrams
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Ratio and Percentage
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration and Geometry
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Data Sufficiency
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
SRCC GBO 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection process for SRCC GBO 2023 is divided into 3 sections for the Indian national candidates. The 3 sections are the CBT test, group discussion, and personal interview. The details are as follows:
The online test carries 75% weightage and includes 4 parts-
- English Comprehension and Language
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability
- Data Interpretation
The group discussion carries 10% weightage and candidates will have to participate in a discussion on the provided topic.
SRCC GBO 2023 Result
The result of SRCC GBO 2023 will probably be declared in the most recent seven-day stretch of March 2023. Competitors can check and download their results and the scorecard from the authority’s main site. After the publishment of the result, applicants will have to show up for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round on the stipulated date and time. The selection list will be delivered to the candidates online based on the scores acquired by them taking all things together with three rounds.
- To check the results, visit the main website of the authority of SRCC GBO 2023.
- Under the news and updates segment, you will find the Snap-on the ‘End-product’.
- Competitors will be redirected to a pdf format which would contain their subtleties and the scores obtained by them in all three rounds of selection.
SRCC GBO 2023 Reservation Criteria
|Category||Seat intake in percentage||Number|