DRDO Recruitment 2023: DRDO is known as Defence Research and Development Organization. Defense Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defence is the competent authority that is responsible for organizing the exam. The exam is conducted at the national level. The basic move behind this examination is to recruit candidates for the post of junior research fellows. For recruitment, applicants need to clear the entrance examination. DRDO is a corporation of the Republic of India, which is responsible for the event of technologies that may be used by the militaries, headquartered in New Delhi, India. Application Form for the same will be released by the authority soon. Candidates can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023. Moreover, the entrance test for DRDO Recruitment will be held offline mode. For all the information in detail, read the complete article.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||DRDO Recruitment 2023|
|Full form||Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||December 2022|
|Last date of registration||January 2023|
|Last date to fill the form with the late fee||January 2023|
|Admit card availability||January 2023|
|Examination date||January 2023|
|Declaration of result||March 2023|
- Only Indian nationals can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023.
- Applicants residing in aboard aren’t eligible.
- Only applicants between 18 to 27 years are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have completed graduation in engineering or technology are eligible to apply for this.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree in any stream can also apply.
- Candidates holding a valid GATE score can apply too.
DRDO Application Form
- Candidates can obtain the application form on the official website of the authority DRDO- www.drdo.gov.in.
- It is instructed to the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Therefore wrong information might lead to cancellation.
- Applicants must fill out and submit the form before its deadline.
- Fill in all your important information in the application form. Don’t forget to leave the mandatory fields unfilled.
- As required, upload your asked documents in the application form according to the specified formats.
- Now complete the payment of the application fee through charge/ visa/ net banking.
- Lastly, you need to submit the application form at the below-provided address:
To the Director,
Center for Airborne Systems (CABS), DRDO, Ministry of Defence,
Belur, Yemlur post, Bengaluru-560037
|OC/ OBC (Male)||INR 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted|
- The paper is divided into two sections i.e. A and B.
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Only MCQ-type questions will be there in both sections.
- Examination Mode: The paper mode will be offline (Pen and Paper-based test).
- Marking: 4 marks for every correct answer and deduction of one mark for every wrong answer.
- Total Questions: There will be 100 questions in section A.
- Examination Mode: The mode of section B will be offline too.
- Marking: 2 marks for every right answer and deduction of ½ marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Questions: Section B will include a total no. of 50 questions.
- Section B will have topics such as:
- Logical relation
- Spatial reasoning
- Concept formation
- Abstract reasoning
- Numerical reasoning
- Each topic will include a total of 10 questions.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be confirmed on the basis of a written test followed by the interview. Candidates have to clear both the two stages for their final selection.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Result
- You will be able to access the result through the same official website of DRDO.
- Candidates have to download their results/ grades in PDF format.
- You can simply check the result by entering the roll number and your name.
- Applicants are suggested to save the results as it will be beneficial in the future.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Question: Where can candidates apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023?
Question: What is the examination mode for the DRDO exam 2023?
Ans. The mode of DRDO exam 2023 will be offline i.e. pen and paper-based.