DTE Nagaland 2023: The Department of Technical Education (DTE) is the official authority in Nagaland that provides admissions to eligible candidates in the University. DTE was established in 2006 to offers admissions to candidates in a systematic way. The admission process is online. The candidates who want to get admission in NITs, IITs, and other well-known institutions in Nagaland have to go through the admission procedure conducted by the official authority.
However, the NBSE (Nagaland Board of School Education) will be conducting the entrance examination to offer admission to the candidates which is known as Joint Entrance Exam. The candidates who are interested to get admission, have to apply for the entrance exam. The applications will be available on the official website. The candidates can also get important details from this article.
DTE Nagaland 2023 Tentative Schedule
|The application process will start from||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission of the forms||3rd week of June 2023|
|Release of provisional merit list||It Will be updated soon|
|Last date for choice filling||It Will be updated soon|
|Uploading of the documents||It Will be updated soon|
|Document verification||It Will be updated soon|
|The counseling process will starts||It Will be updated soon|
|Commencement of the classes||It Will be updated soon|
The candidates applying for admission must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application forms. The eligibility required is mentioned below.
- The candidates must be a domicile of Nagaland state.
- The minimum age of the applicants must be 17 years as of 31st December 2023.
- The upper age limitation to apply is 25 years (30 years in case of reserve categories).
- They must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized Board.
- The applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% (40% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates must have these compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
DTE Nagaland Application Form
The candidates who are interested to get admission have to submit their applications online before the due date. You can follow these steps to apply.
- The candidates can apply for admission by submitting their application forms that will be available on the official website of the University.
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and instructions for the application process.
- You have to fill up the application form as per the instructions given on the website.
- Now, start filling up the application form by entering all the genuine details as required in the form.
- Once you filled up the application form, you must take the printout of the duly filled-in application form.
- The application forms must be reached by speed post at the below-mentioned address along with the attested copies of necessary documents on or before the last date.
Directorate of Technical Education,
Below Nagaland Civil Secretariat Complex,
The application fee can only be paid through offline mode. The applicants have to pay the fee at the time of submitting the application form. The application fee must be paid in cash. The application fee for all the candidates is mandatory, they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
The payment of the application fee is mandatory for all the candidates. Without an application fee, the application forms will not be accepted and candidates will not be eligible to take part in the admission procedure.
Necessary Documents to be submitted with the applications
- Attested photocopies of the mark sheets & certificates
- Admit card of 12th examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
The candidates can go through the official website www.dtenagaland.org.in to get more details on DTE Nagaland admission 2023.