MCBU (Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University) is a state-level University located in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. The university was established in 2015. The University is inviting applications from candidates for MCBU admissions 2023 which be carried out based on the performance of the candidates in the last qualifying examination. The University will release the application forms for various courses very soon. The candidates who want to get admission at MCBU can check the important details here before the application process starts.
Important Dates- MCBU Admission 2023
|Commencement of application process||August 2023|
|Due date of the application process||September 2023|
|Release of 1st merit list||September 2023|
|Release of 2nd merit list||September 2023|
The eligibility criteria are different for different courses. The candidates can check the eligibility required for the course they are applying for from this article. The eligibility criteria for various courses is as follows-
|Courses||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|B.Sc||The applicants must have cleared 12th in any stream scoring minimum of 55% marks.||
Merit-based on the last qualifying exam or entrance examination conducted by the University
|B.A.||The applicants must have cleared 12th with relevant discipline as one of the optional subjects scoring a minimum of 55% marks.|
|B.Ed||The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% wither in Graduation and/or in Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Graduation in Eng. Or Technology with specialization in Science & Mathematics.|
|BBA||The applicants must have cleared 12th with the relevant stream as one of the optional subjects scoring a minimum of 55% marks.|
|M.Sc||The applicants should have completed Graduation in the relevant stream.|
|M.A.||The candidates must have qualified Graduation in the relevant stream.|
|M.PED||The applicants must have completed Graduation in a relevant discipline|
|M.Ed||The applicants should have qualified Graduation in the relevant stream or equivalent|
|LLM||The applicants must have completed Graduation in Law|
|M.Com||The applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant stream or equivalent.|
MCBU Admission 2023 Application Process
The application process will probably start in August 2023. The interested candidates will be able to apply for the courses through online mode. The application forms will be available on the official website of the University. The candidates can follow these steps to fill out and submit their application forms.
- The applications will be invited from eligible candidates for the courses through online mode.
- To submit your application form, visit the official website of the University mchhatrasaluniversity.com.
- The candidates have to enter the details as required in the application form.
- You also have to upload the necessary documents for the admission process.
- Make sure you pay the requisite amount of the application fee which is a mandatory step to complete the application process.
- The candidates can also submit the application forms offline mode. The application forms can be downloaded from the official website and after filling up sent to the university address along with other required documents & Demand a Draft of the application fee.
The counseling procedure will start after the completion of the entrance examination. The qualified candidates for the entrance exam will be called to attend counseling. The candidates also have to present their original documents for verification. These are the documents that you need to bring to attend counseling.
- Mark sheet and certificate of last qualifying examination
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate from the University last studied
- DOB certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Research proposal
- NOC from the employer (if applicable)
The candidates who have any further queries can visit the official website of the University www.mchhatrasaluniversity.com.