DU M.Ed Admission 2023: Delhi University is one of the most renowned, prestigious, and topmost universities in India. Every year, a huge no. of students appear in various entrance examinations conducted by the university, M.Ed Entrance Exam is one of them. Students who do well in the entrance examination are shortlisted for admission. Delhi University will soon release the official notification regarding M.Ed Admission 2023. Candidates are advised to visit the official site of the university from time to time for all the official notifications. Read this complete article to gather all the details such as DU M.Ed exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, etc.
DU M.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of July 2023|
|Admit card availability||To be notified|
|Entrance exam date||To be notified|
|Admission list||To be notified|
- Applicants who want to apply for the M.Ed. program at the University of Delhi should go through the full eligibility criteria as prescribed by the officials of Delhi University. Check the complete eligibility norms below:
- Qualification: Applicants need to pass B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.Bl.Ed. & D.El.Ed. with 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- There is no such upper age limit required to apply for DU M.Ed
DU M.Ed 2023 Application Form
- The application form can only be filled through online mode from the 4th week of June 2023.
- All the applicants need to submit the application form before the 4th week of July 2023.
- The applicants need to complete some steps in the application form that includes exam registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment. Candidates will get all the updates regarding DU CE M.Ed. on their contact no. and email id therefore they are instructed to provide their valid/active communication details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application process by following the last step i.e. Application fee payment. It can be done using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, etc. The application fee will be not be refunded in any case.
- Lastly, applicants need to keep a few printouts of the application form for other uses in the future.
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Total no. Of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Marking scheme||1 for correct answer and -0.25 for incorrect response|
|General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|Fundamentals (class 10th level)||30|
DU M.Ed Admission 2023 Reservation
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the entrance examination carried out by Delhi University. A merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the university’s website according to the marks/rank secured by the candidates in the entrance test. Selected candidates will be further invited for the admission process that will be organized by the authorities of the university. To take part in the admission process, candidates will have to carry their essential documents that are listed here:
- High School/Secondary School Certificate
- Mark sheets of all qualifying examinations
- Certificate of examinations passed
- Study leave (wherever applicable)
- Reserved category certificates
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal of Delhi University?
Ans. The official website is www.du.ac.in
Question: Where to register for DU M.Ed. entrance examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the official website of Delhi University.
Question: When will the online Registration for M.Ed. in DU begin?
Ans. The online registration will begin in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the application fee for the reserved category to apply for M.Ed. at Delhi University?
Ans. Applicants will have to pay Rs.250 as the application charges.