DU LLM Entrance Exam is conducted to provide admission into the two-year program of LLM (Master of Laws). The University of Delhi conducts this exam however this year’s exam will be conducted by NTA on the behalf of Delhi University. Candidates can apply for this program online. Therefore, to apply for this program, candidates need to pass the 3 Year or 5 Year LLB course or must be appearing in the final year of the exam. There are 3 law centers that are affiliated with the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi that offer a total of 54 seats for the LLM program. This entrance exam will be conducted online mode across India. Now, let us check below complete details of DU LLM 2023 below.
DU LLM 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||DU LLM 2023|
|Full-Form of DU LLM||Delhi University Law Entrance Exam|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
DU LLM 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||June 2023|
|Last date to apply online||July 2023|
|Admit Card||August 2023|
|Exam date||September 2023|
|Counseling||To be announced|
All the applicants must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for DU LLM 2023. See the eligibility requirements below:
- To apply for DU LLM 2023, general category candidates need to clear three/five year of LL.B degree with 50% aggregate marks from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University.
- In case of reserved category, candidates need to pass three/five-year LL.B degree with 45% aggregate marks from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University.
DU LLM 2023 Application Form
The entire application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official web portal of the University of Delhi and click on the official link provided for LLM Application Form.
- After that register yourself for Delhi University LLM entrance exam 2023 using a valid e-mail id and mobile number
- A registration id and password it will be sent to the registered email id of candidates.
- Now, login with registration id and password and fill the application form by entering details like academic qualification, personal information as well as exam center choice and exam appearing for.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of their passport-sized photograph and signature as required in the application form.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- All the candidates must not forget that the DU LLM Application form will be submitted through online mode only and there will be no other mode of form submission.
DU LLM 2023 Reservation Criteria
- Exam mode- The examination mode will be held online (Computer-Based).
- Duration- 2 hours will be provided to complete the examination.
- Type of questions- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Medium of Exam-The exam medium will be English.
- Total questions- There will be a total of 175 questions.
- Total Marks- The exam will be of total 700 marks.
- Marking Scheme- For every right answer, 4 marks will be provided.
- Negative Marking- Negative marking is applicable in this exam.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Type of questions||Objective Type Questions|
|No. of questions||175|
|Subjects||General Awareness and Current Affairs, Mental Ability, Common legal Knowledge Aptitude, and English Comprehension|
Candidate need to prepare well for the examination from the below-mentioned subjects:
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Contracts
- Sale of Goods
- Consumer Protection
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Public International Law
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Environment Law
- Cyber Law
- Contemporary legal issues
DU LLM 2023 Result & Counseling
The merit list of DU LLM 2023 will be published on the authorized web portal of the University of Delhi in the month of November 2023. It will be available in PDF format. Therefore, applicants can check the result by providing their name and DOB. Candidates need to keep the hard copy of the result for document verification and registration process for admission.
Authority will most likely organize a counseling method for the eligible aspirants in the month of August 2023. They will be able to participate in the counseling method in offline mode as set by the university only.
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi organizes the admission counseling for DU LLM course. This session may likely be started in the primary week of August. The counseling for DU LLM will take place only through offline mode and according to the schedule prescribed by the officials of the University. Through the DU LLM, counseling procedure, aspirants will have to be present and bring all their documents and certificates as required by the University of Delhi. And those who forget to produce the requisite certificates and documents will be considered ineligible for admissions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for DU LLM Exam 2023?
Ans. The official website is www.lawfaculty.du.ac.in
Question: Where can candidates register for the DU LLM examination 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register through the online website of the Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
Question: When will the DU LLM 2023 exam online registration starts?
Ans. The online registration will start from June 2023.
Question: Which authority will conduct the Delhi University LLM exam 2023?
Ans. It is conducted by NTA- National Testing Agency.
Question: In which mode, the result will be declared?
Ans. The result will be published on the official website – www.lawfaculty.du.ac.in