EFLU Entrance Exam 2024: EFLU, an acronym for The English and Foreign Languages University is known as one of the most well known and prestigious universities that offer UG and PG courses in English and foreign language. The university grants admission in these courses on the basis of the national level entrance exam conducted by EFLU itself. The university will release the online application forms and those candidates who wish to appear for the exam, they must apply for it before the due date. Every year, the university carry out entrance examination for the eligible participants in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in English and foreign language courses.
This examination is held once a year with a purpose to offer admission to the eligible candidates in a number of UG and PG Programs offered by the university. With the assistance of this entrance examination, qualified candidates grab a chance to enroll admission in BA (Hons.) in English, BA (Hons.) in several foreign languages, and MA courses within the universities. Eligible candidates can secure admission within the universities on the grounds of the marks secured by them within the examination. To take part in this entrance examination, candidates have to register online. Those students who will pass the entrance test, they can acquire admission in EFLU and its affiliated colleges. Therefore, all the aspirants must find out all the detailed information about EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Requirements, How to Apply, Examination Pattern, Test Centres, Results, Cut off Release, Etc.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 Highlights
|Name of the exam||English and Foreign Languages University Entrance Examination 2024|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate/ Post Graduate|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Conducting body||English and Foreign Languages University|
|Mode of exam||Computer based test (Online)|
|Exam date||Second week of September 2024|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Total no. of seats||Available Soon|
|Total UG and PG courses||Undergraduate courses- 8
Post graduate courses- 14
|Total exam centers||23|
EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Application form release date||Second week of August 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||Last week of August 2024|
|Availability of admit card||September 2024|
|Date of exam||Second week of September 2024|
|Result||Third week of September 2024|
|Interview round||Third week of September 2024|
EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed class 10th and 12th or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates who have attained 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination can apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in class 12th board exam can also apply for EFLU Entrance Exam 2024.
For PG Courses:
- Academic Qualification: Candidate’s possessing a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university can apply for the entrance exam.
- Marks Criteria: It is necessary for the applicants to obtain at least 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are going to appear in the final year examination of master’s degree will also be eligible to apply.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 Application Form
- The application form can be obtainable through the official website of EFLU- www.efluniversity.ac.in. Any other mode of form filling will not be accepted by the authorities of EFLU.
- Candidate can submit the application form till last week of August 2024.
- Aspirants will have to first get themselves registered online by providing their email id, name, valid phone number, name, father’s name, date of birth and other credentials.
- Fill the application form correctly by giving out all the requisite information and upload the necessary documents.
- Candidates will be able to apply for maximum of two programmes.
- The application form will remain incomplete without the payment of the application fee. Applicants can use payment modes like debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- They must get a print copy of the duly filed application form for further references.
It must be noted that application fee cannot be transferred and refunded in any condition.
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 250/-|
- Mode of Exam: EFLU Entrance test’s mode is online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Question: Objective type questions.
- Total Questions: A total no. of 100 questions will be asked in EFLU test paper 2024.
- Duration: 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carrying 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking in the test paper.
The admission managing authority will disclose the result for test in the third week of September 2024. The EFLU entrance test result can be collected via online means only. However, participants must understand that the result will not be send to them by post or through other offline mode.
The preparation of result will be done on the basis of the marks attained by them in the entrance examination. Only on the basis of their test’s results, candidates will get shortlisted for the further admission procedure.
Officials of EFLU will deliver the cut off marks after the announcement of results online. The cut off list can be viewed on the official portal only. These are the minimum marks that test takers need to acquire in the examination.
Those candidates who will secure the minimum cut off marks will be eligible to grab seats in the English and foreign language University.