EFLU Entrance Exam 2023: The English and Foreign Languages University. Every year, the university carries out an entrance examination for the eligible candidates who seek admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate English and foreign language courses. The university holds entrance tests at the national level. After successful registration of the candidates on the official website, they will be provided the hall ticket. Those students who will qualify for the entrance test will be offered admission to EFLU and its affiliated colleges. Therefore, all the aspirants must find out the complete details of the EFLU Entrance Exam before applying for it online. Here in this post, we have mentioned all necessary info regarding EFLU Entrance Exam 2023.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||English and Foreign Languages University Entrance Examination|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate/ Post Graduate|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Conducting body||English and Foreign Languages University|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
|Exam date||September 2023|
|Duration of exam||2 hrs|
|Total no. of seats||790|
|Total UG and PG courses||
|Total exam centers||23|
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of August 2023|
|Availability of admit card||September 2023|
|Date of exam||1st week of September 2023|
|Result||3rd week of September 2023|
|Interview round||3rd week of September 2023|
For UG Courses:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have cleared class 10th and 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: They should have acquired 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are going to appear in the class 12th exam can also apply for EFLU Entrance Exam 2023.
For PG Courses:
- Academic Qualification: Aspirants must have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks Criteria: They must have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in their final year of master’s degree will also be eligible to apply.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form
Candidates must note these points before beginning the application process:
- The application form is available on the official website of EFLU- www.efluniversity.ac.in. Any other mode of form filling will not be entertained.
- Aspirants will have to first register themselves online by providing their email id, name, phone number, name, father’s name, DOB, and other details.
- Fill out the application form by providing the requisite information and uploading the necessary documents.
- Candidates will be given a choice to apply maximum for two programs.
- The application form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee which can be done using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Applicants are recommended to take out the print of the duly filled application form.
Here are some of the documents that need to be submitted with the application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhar card/ ration card/ passport/ voter ID
- Signature (scanned format)
- Copy of caste certificate
- Photocopy of WDP (in case of wards of defense personal)
- Photocopy of PWD certificate (in case of disability person)
It must be noted that the application fee will not be refunded in any condition.
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 250/-|
EFLU Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear for this entrance exam must check the exam pattern given below:
- Mode of Exam: EFLU Entrance test will be held in computer-based mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Total Questions: A total no. of 100 questions will be asked in the EFLU entrance test paper.
- Duration: The test has to be completed within 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking in the EFLU Entrance Exam.
|Upcoming Entrance Exams||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The admission managing authority of EFLU will publish the result in the third week of September 2023. The EFLU entrance test result will be made available via online means only. However, this must be noted that the result will not be sent to the candidates by post or through another offline mode. The preparation of results will be done considering the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. On the basis of their entrance results only, candidates will be selected for the further procedure.
EFLU Entrance Exam 2023 Cut Off
Cut-off will be released by EFLU after the announcement of results online. The cutoff list will be displayed on the official portal only. Cut off are termed as the minimum marks that candidates need to acquire in the examination.
Those candidates who will get minimum cut-off marks will be eligible to grab seats in the university.
To know the cut off marks for all the categories, check below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD category||30%|