EV Charging Station Franchise 2023: As all we are well aware, the demand for electric cars is expanding at a quick rate in our society. All of the major two wheeler and four-wheeler manufacturers are now releasing two wheelers and four-wheelers in the Indian market. If you’re interested in starting a new business that will make you money rapidly, then this is the place to be. An electric charging station is one of the most great option you can opt for. The business of Electric Vehicles is rapidly growing. It is going to skyrocket in popularity in the upcoming years. If you’re looking to start a new business, then you should definitely consider these Electric Charging Station business ideas.
Various Companies such as Honda, Hero Electric, TVS, a Simple One, Ola, Ather, Okinawa, Ampere, Ultraviolet, Revolt Motors, Stella Automobile, Joy e-Bike, Pure EV, Komaki, Kabira Mobility, and many others are also working on it.
If anyone is keenly interested in investing Electric Vehicle charging Station Franchise, then they must consider this business as a kind of future aspect. Through this article, we are providing you each and every detail associated with the electric two-wheeler and four-wheeler charging station franchise.
Franchise Fees And Costs For EV Charging Stations
If you want an Electric Charging Station Franchise or Dealership in India and wish to gain knowledge about how much it will cost you, then you should know that it varies from company to company or firm to firm. In India, it can start from INR 1 lakh to 10 lakh. It is entirely based on the firm’s requirements, handling fees and power output, setup fees, which differs from company to company. The details for each power output and charger type is given in the below table:
|Type of Charger||Power Output||Cost of Charger|
|Type 2||AC 22||125000|
Companies Providing Electric Vehicles Charging Station In India
In India, presently, there are about 10 major companies that help electric vehicle charging stations franchise to everyone. Interested individuals can opt for any one of these if they wish to start up a new business:
List of Companies
Tata Power (Mumbai)
Okaya Power Group (Delhi)
P2 power solution (Noida)
Exicom Power Systems (Gurgaon)
Magneta Group (Navi Mumbai)
Charge My Gaddi (Delhi)
EVQ Point (Bengaluru)
Charge+ Zone (Vadodara)
EV Charging Station Franchise 2023 Setup Basic Requirements
In order to set up a EV charging station, you need some infrastructure that is as given below:
- Parking space for charging a vehicle
- Local Certifications
- Efficient civil work
- Proximity to a transformer
- Connection to any renewable source in case of the unavailability of the transformer
EV Charging Station Franchise 2023 Application Procedure
In India there are several firms that offer to set up an EV charging station. The most well-known of the firm is Tata Power, which sells EV charging stations across India.
- Among all the firms that offer you a franchise, TATA is one of the most reputable and greatest company.
- If you’re interested in Tata firm, then you should reach out to them with the help of their main website.
- Open the official website of Tata Power for further information.
- On the main website, you’ll be able to view the EV charging options from Tata Power.
- After going to the main page, you will get three choices: I’m looking for an Electric Vehicle charging solution for fleet organizations, workspaces and offices, hotels and malls.
- Choose your name from the drop-down menu and tap on the click here option.
- You will then be redirected to a separate page, which is mainly formed for commercial inquiries.
- Fill out your name, business, email address, phone number, and department (HR, Billing, SED, Project, etc.).
- Select your department option from the drop-down menu and leave a comment there about the company’s motive and your experience with the same. Now, solve the captcha code and hit the submit button.
- After that the firm will contact you after that, you can also reach out to the firm by mailing them at their email id.
The PlugNGO Charging Station Franchise
- If you are interested in PlugNGO, then you can choose this alsp.
- To take up this franchise or dealership, you must visit the official website of the company which is www.plugngo.co.in.
- On the web homepage of the company, there will be a option that is named a partner with us.
- Click on that option through which you will be able to view the franchise operators.
- After clicking on that, the options will appear on the screen which are- franchise model 1, model 2, and model 3.
- As per your requirement, you can opt for any of the models.