FAEA Scholarship 2023 – Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access shortly called as FAEA is an scholarship scheme initiated to pursue undergraduate studies in Engineering/ Arts/ Commerce/ Science and other professional and technical disciplines at any university/ institution in India. This scholarship provide financial assistance to the students who are currently pursuing education in various undergraduate courses in the colleges of India. The students will be eligible for the scheme if they fill up the scholarship application form on the official website of FAEA. The official authorities of FAEA will provide financial assistance such as clothing, book purchase, mess charges, allowances to cover travel, hostel and maintenance allowance, tuition fee according to the scholarship norms. However, only students who satisfy the eligibility conditions for FAEA will be able to avail this scholarship scheme.
FAEA Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||FAEA Scholarship|
|Name of the Foundation||Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)|
|Eligible Course||Undergraduate Courses|
|Application Last Date||May 2023 (Expected)|
|Scholarship Amount||Depends upon course|
Students will necessarily have to fulfil all the eligibility guidelines in order to apply online for the FAEA Scholarship 2023. Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access has laid down all the required eligibility criteria on their official web portal:
- Students, who have passed 12th board exams from any recognized Board in India, can apply for this scholarship scheme. In case students of class 12th are waiting for their results may also apply for FAEA 2023-24 Scholarship on the basis of class 11th marks.
- Candidates must have to enroll themselves in the 1st year undergraduate course.
- The accepted courses for FAEA Scholarship are –Engineering, Medical, Science, Arts, Commerce or any other Technical and Professional Course.
- Along with this, there will be some need cum merit-based financial grants for the students belonging to General Category, especially for those students who have acquired more than 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/ enrolled in the first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country.
- Students belonging to socially and economically sections (SC/ST/BPL category) can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate needs to be a permanent resident of India in order to fill up the scholarship form
- The authorities of this scholarship scheme also offer some special scholarships for female students who belong to the socially and economically poor sections in the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category from Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala state.
Benefits & Amount of FAEA Scholarship
Candidates, who get shortlisted for FAEA Scholarship, will get the financial support/ assistance to complete their Undergraduate Degree from any University/ College/ Institute of India. The scholarship includes – clothing, book purchase, mess charges, allowances to cover travel, hostel and maintenance allowance, tuition fee according to the scholarship norms as per Foundation’s norms.
The amount of the scholarship will vary according to the candidate, their needs and course. FAEA Foundation will provide this scholarship for a maximum duration of 5 years. Renewal is must every year.
FAEA Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- To begin with, candidates need to register themselves on the Scholarship Application Portal by providing their Name, Email, Phone Number and Date of Birth. Candidates will be redirected to the login page for the scholarship form after the successful registration. Candidates just need tp log in with their email and date of birth.
- Once the application form is successfully filled online, a 9 digit auto-generated “Confirmation Code” will be allotted to the registered candidates which should be kept secure of for future correspondence with FAEA.
- After login, fill up the Application Form with all your personal, academic & educational, social, and reference details and save all the data there.
- After this step, candidates need to upload supporting documents such as scanned photographs and signatures upload it on the website of FAEA Scholarship.
- Now read all the declarations & hit the submit button for the final submission of the scholarship form. After the submission of the application, you cannot further edit the details.
- For the last step, we advise the candidates to download the computer-generated acknowledgement page with 8 digits unique confirmation number and take a print copy for future use.
The applicant must go through the below mentioned selection criteria in order to get shortlisted for this scholarship scheme:-
Shortlisted students will get invitation call to participate in interviews across India in the metropolitan city. Thereafter, a national panel will make the final decision, select the students and announce their results/ outcome. The financial assistance shall be subject to the student being approved by the host college/ university/ institution.