The online application form for Florence College of Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery will be released via the official website i.e. www.florenceinstirba.com. Students who will fill out the form for admission into General Nursing and Midwifery courses will get admission to colleges all across Ranchi, Jharkhand. The application form can be acquired from www.florenceinstirba.com. Candidates must ensure to submit the Florence College of Nursing Application form before the last date of submission. The admission will be offered on the basis of an entrance exam organized by the official authorities of Florence College of Nursing. Those applicants who successfully clear the entrance test will be admitted to the GNM course at Florence College of Nursing. Get the complete details related to Florence College of Nursing GNM 2023 from this article below.
Florence College of Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the admission process||Florence College of Nursing GNM 2023|
|Organizing department||Florence College of Nursing|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Offered courses||General Nursing and Midwifery course|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
Florence College of Nursing Admission 2023 Schedule
|Online application form release||announced soon|
|Last date to apply online||announced soon|
|Provisional merit list||announced soon|
|Counseling session commencement||announced soon|
All the particulars related to the Florence College of Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery eligibility criteria are given below.
Those students who fail to satisfy the complete Florence College of Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 eligibility norms, then there will be a high chance of rejection of the application form.
Nationality: Only Indian citizen candidates can take part in the admission process of the GNM course.
Gender: Both males and females can take admitted into Florence College of Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery courses.
Educational Qualification: Students must have passed class 12th and from the Jharkhand board or any equivalent board.
Mandatory Subjects: Those students who have passed the qualifying examination for Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as the mandatory subjects are eligible.
Percentage: Those students who belong to the General Category must acquire a minimum of 55% or more and students belonging to the SC/ST Category should have a minimum of 50% or more marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: The age of the general category students should not be more than 45 years of age as of 31st Dec 2023 and the age of SC/ST category candidates should not be more than 48 years of age as of 31st Dec 2023.
Fitness: The contender must be fit and healthy to take part in the exam.
Florence College of Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
All the crucial information about the Florence College of Nursing GNM application process is specified below for the candidates:
- The application form for Florence College of Nursing GNM 2023 will be out soon.
- Candidates will have to open the official website of the university. After that, they will have to download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- Candidates must understand all the instructions mentioned in the prospectus. After that, candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- Contenders need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form such as personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and so on.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the introduced size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university only.
- The form must be filled out and submitted appropriately with correct information.
- Get some printouts of the application form when the application form is filled.
- Payment of the application fee is a very vital part of the application process consequently applicants are advised to make the payment of the application fee before the due date.
- Details of the application fee will be made available by the officials of Florence College of Nursing on their official web portal for the applicants.
- It is recommended that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get the correct information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to keep a copy of the application fee payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system at the time of successful payment.
Florence College of Nursing Counselling
Applicants must open the specified link and fill out the registration form to partake in the counseling session. Once it is done, they will have to opt for the choice along with their preference and lock their choices filled in the counseling round.
After the completion of all the counseling rounds, contenders can easily download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. Once the seats are chosen by the participants, they need to visit the allotted college/ venue personally with all crucial documents/ certificates and credentials.