MCD or Municipal Corporation of Delhi is a government body of Delhi that organizes a nursing entrance test every year. It is managed by the NDMC (North Delhi Municipal Corporation). It is soon going to release the application forms for the election to offer admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital for the 2023 academic session. All the eligible aspirants who are proposed to apply should fill and submit their MCD Nursing Application Form 2021 online. Candidates will have to clear the MCD Nursing Entrance Exam in order to get selected for admission.
One can get admission in MCD Nursing participating institutions for instance:
- Nursing School of Hindu Rao Hospital
- Nursing School of Kasturba Hospital
- Nursing-School of Swami Dayanand Hospital
Candidates can check the complete details related to MCD Nursing Admission 2023 as mentioned in the complete post below.
MCD Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||MCD (Municipal Corporation of Delhi) Nursing|
|Organizing department||NDMC- North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Admission to||GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) course|
|Mode of exam||Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
|Exam date||September 2023|
|Duration of exam||120 minutes|
MCD Nursing Admission 2023 Important Schedule
|Submission of the application process||August 2023|
|Admit card release date||To be released|
|Exam date||September 2023|
|Result declaration||September 2023|
|First counseling date||September 2023|
|Second counseling date||September 2023|
|Third counseling date||October 2023|
|commencement of course||October 2023|
To apply for MCD Nursing, one should fulfill certain eligibility criteria as prescribed below:
- The candidate must have studied and cleared 12th from a recognized board or university.
- They should have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream with 50% aggregate marks in class 12th.
- They should hold a medical fitness certificate approved by the NDMS College.
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 years to 35 years at the time of admission.
- There is no age limitation laid by the officials for ANM or LHV candidates.
MCD Nursing Application Form
The step-by-step application process for the candidates applying for Nursing is provided below:
- The Application form will be out in the month of August, and the candidates have to submit the application form before the due date in August 2023.
- The form will be made available via online means only.
- The application form can be found on the official website of North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) i.e. www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Find the application link for MCD Nursing 2023 and provide all the details in it without any error.
- Each and every detail mentioned in the form must be correct and valid.
- Once the details providing process is completed, upload the required documents on the site according to the specifications.
- Documents required for uploading are:
- Mark sheet of 10th.
- Pass certificate of 10th
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Pass Certificate of 10th
- Caste certificate if required
- Scanned copy of the document and other required documents
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 1560/-|
|ST and SC candidates||INR 810/-|
Note: The mode of the Application fee payment includes internet banking, credit card, and debit card.
Candidates can find the MCD Nursing pattern as provided below:
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes or 2 hours
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Language of exam: English
- Types of question: Multiple choice questions
- Total Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark and there won’t be any negative marking.
MCD Nursing 2023 Result
The necessary information regarding the result is given here:
- Open the official web portal of NDMC i.e. www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- The result will be uploaded in the month of September 2023.
- Candidates have to provide their roll number/ registration number as mentioned on the admit card of the Nursing exam.
MCD Nursing Counselling
- If the candidate successfully clears the entrance exam, only then he or she will be able to attend the counseling sessions.
- The counseling will take place in 3 rounds, the first and second in the month of September and the third in the month of October 2023.
- The candidate will have to report the counseling sessions in person.
- Through the counseling, candidates will be allotted seats for admission.