GK Questions for Class 1st: This article contains 5 general knowledge questions for class 1st students that will help them in the future. Have a look at the same below.
GK Questions for Class 1st
1. How many months does a year have?
A. 12 months
B. 8 months
C. 11 months
D. 6 months
2. How many days does a week have?
A. 8 days
B. 10 days
C. 7 days
D. 5 days
3. What is the shape of the sun?
4. What is 2+2?
5. If you started your homework at 12 pm and finished the same at 2 pm, what is the total time to take?
A. 2 hours
B. 3 hours
C. 1 hour
D. 1.5 hours
6. What is the color of a ripe banana?
7. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
8. Choose the day that comes after Friday?
9. What is the only natural satellite of Earth?
10. Which animal’s tusks are made of ivory?
B. Wild Boar
11. Which shape is round?
12. What is the color of an Apple?
13. How many fingers are there for a single leg in a human body?
14. Who fits the AC in houses or offices?
15. Which small creature has four legs, is grey, eats insects, and is seen on walls?
16. Which is the longest animal on the Earth?
17. Which is the largest planet?
18. What is the color of the moon?
19. How many planets revolve around the sun?
20. Choose the rainbow colors in the right order?
A. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet
B. Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red
C. Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Violet, Indigo
D. Indigo, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Violet, Yellow
21. What is the response when someone does something nice for us?
C. Thank you
22. Where do we throw away waste/ trash?
A. On the road
B. In the dustbin
C. In the kitchen
D. On the floor
23. At what time a day, one has lunch?
24. What is the cheese made up of?
25. On which day does India celebrate Independence Day?
A. 25th August
B. 26th January
C. 15th August
D. 25th March
26. Who among the following was the first Prime Minister of India?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Pratibha Patil
C. Manmohan Singh
D. Indira Gandhi
27. Who is known as the father of our nation (India)?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Bhagat Singh
C. Sardar Vallabhai Patel
D. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
28. How does sugar taste?
29. In which season does one wear a sweater?
30. How many hours make a day?
A. 12 hours
B. 24 hours
C. 8 hours
D. 10 hours
31. 365 is the number of ___________________ in a year.
32. What comes after Tuesday?
33. When one feels hungry, which part of the body feels empty?
A. The stomach
34. Which part of the body is used to wear a watch?
B. The wrist
35. What should we always do to our hands before eating?
A. Cover them
B. Wash them
C. Hide them
D. Color them
36. Which is the fastest among the following?
37. Which animal is termed as the king of the jungle?
38. How many minutes are there in an hour?
A. 10 minutes
B. 30 minutes
C. 60 minutes
D. 80 minutes
39. Which planet is closest to the sun?
40. What is the color of the sun?
41. What is the capital of India?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. Jammu & Kashmir
42. How many wheels does a car have?
A. 10 wheels
B. 4 wheels
C. 6 wheels
D. 2 wheels
43. How many zeros are there in a hundred rupee note?
44. Which festival is called the festival of lights?
45. Which shape has three sides?
46. How many letters do English alphabets have?
47. Ears are used to___?
48. We smell food with___?
49. How many eyebrows does a human body has?
50. We have ____ nose?