SLAT is an acronym for the Symbiosis Law Admission Test, it is held for the eligible applicants to get admission in five-year integrated law courses. The law courses are offered in four law schools of Symbiosis International University – Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Noida, SLS, Pune, SLS Nagpur (new campus), and SLS Hyderabad. For law courses, there will be two integrated courses i.e. BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.). This a very good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking admission in law courses in Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. Check here SLAT 2023 details
All the vital details regarding the entrance exam will be available at the official website of Symbiosis International University. The candidates should apply for the entrance test before the last date of SLAT.
SLAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of exam||SLAT (Symbiosis Law School Admission Test)|
|Exam type||Entrance test for UG law courses|
|Programs offered||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Participating law colleges||Symbiosis Law School, Pune, Symbiosis Law School, Noida, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, and Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur|
|Mode of exam||Online|
SLAT 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||January 2022|
|Application Form available||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application & fees||February 2022|
|Application window open date||To be Updated|
|Availability of admit card||To be Updated|
|Entrance exam date||To be Updated|
|Result announcement||To be Updated|
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam, is mentioned below for the reference of applicants:
- The candidate should have successfully cleared the class XII exam from any national or state board of education.
- Those who have acquired at least 45% in their XII examination are eligible (40% for those belonging to SC/ST category).
- Candidates appearing for the Class XII exam may also apply. However, such candidates need to show a proof of qualification during the time of final admission.
SLAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates who want to appear in the exam, can register for the same by filling and submitting the application form on the official website of SIU. The SLAT application form 2023 will be released on the specified date and time. Candidates will have to submit the application form before the last date on SIU’s official portal. Follow the steps below to fill out the application form:
- Candidates may register at set-test.org.
- They have to enter personal and contact details in the form.
- Once your registration is done, fill the application form by filling in personal, educational details and communication details.
- Uploading photos and signatures as per the specifications is also mandatory.
- You will be able to complete the application process by submitting the application fees in online mode. The registration fee will be provided on the official website only. However, as per the previous year, the fee details are mentioned below:
|Programs||SLAT Application fee|
|BA LLB/ BBA LLB||INR 1950/-|
- Exam Mode: It will be held in online mode, centre-based test.
- Language: English is the medium of examination.
- Exam duration: Test – 60 minutes, WAT – 30 minutes
- Types of questions: MCQ based questions, WAT – Essay based questions
- Total number of questions: 150
- Maximum marks: 150
- Negative marking: No
- Logical Reasoning: 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Legal Reasoning: 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Analytical Reasoning: 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Reading Comprehension: 30 questions for 30 marks.
- General Knowledge: 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Gangtok /Barding
- Navi Mumbai
- Delhi NCR
- Port Blair
- Kochi / Ernakulam
- Chandigarh / Mohali
- Delhi Gurugram
SLAT 2023 Result
SIU will be accountable for declaring the result on the specified date only. The result of the entrance examination will be available in the form of individual scorecards. All the participants will be able to download their scorecards by visiting the official SET law result portal. The result will hold the details such as the participant’s name, scores acquired in each section, total marks, and rank of the participant. Candidate will get to know his/ her qualification status for the next round of the admission process with the help of result.
After the announcement of the result, the list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared and released for PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
PI (Personal Interaction) will carry 30 Marks. Selected candidates will take part in personal interaction and it will be commenced by a panel of experts from Academic/ Industry.
WAT (Writing Ability Test) will carry a total of 20 Marks. In this test, candidates will have to pass the test by writing a short essay on the given topic.