The GPAT (graduate pharmacy aptitude test) was earlier used to organized by the AICTE, however, now it is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). By qualifying for this test, candidates will be provided admission into the M.Pharma course provided by the colleges/institutes approved by it. Only eligible candidates can take up this GPAT examination. The test will be organized via computer-based test mode only. And, candidates have to visit the official website of GPAT to take up this exam. The performance of candidates will be considered in GPAT 2022 for their final selection. There are many colleges/ universities that offer scholarships to excellent students based on their GPAT scores. Interested candidates can acquire complete information regarding GPAT 2022 from this entire article.
GPAT 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||GPAT|
|Full form||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses offered||Master’s degree in Pharmacy|
|Level of examination||National level|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT mode)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
GPAT 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||4th week of December 2021|
|Last date of form submission||Last week of January 2022|
|Correction facility||1st week of February 2022|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of February 2022|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of February 2022|
|Answer key publish||3rd week of March 2022|
|Result declaration date||4th week of March 2022|
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
An applier must confirm all the eligibility criteria as specified by the authorities if he/she wants to appear for the GPAT 2022. Here we have mentioned all the mandatory criteria for all the candidates aspiring to appear for the exam:
- Candidates holding a valid Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years) after passing 12th from a recognized college/university are eligible.
- Final year candidates of B.Pharm degree are also eligible to apply.
- Appliers who have done B.Tech in Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology or its equivalent are not allowed to take up GPAT exam.
GPAT 2022 Application Form
The complete information that is very necessary for filling GPAT Application form 2022 is given below:
- The mode of application form releasing will be online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website nta.gpat.in.
- Applying aspirants are instructed to confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the test.
- The Application submission procedure will begin from the 4th week of December 2021 and ends on the Last week of January 2022.
- Fill the registration form carefully, however, candidates will also get the correction facility later.
- The correction window will be opened from the 1st week of February 2022.
- The application form should consist of all the authentic details only and any false information can cancel the admission of the candidate.
- The application form needs to be submitted prior to the deadline as the authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission in any circumstances.
- Also, candidates must not fail to remember to keep the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The GPAT 2022 application fee submission getaway can be Credit Card /Debit Card (except Visa Card/ Master Card) / Net-Banking/ UPI payment gateways etc.
|General/ UR (Male)||INR 2000/-|
|Female/ Transgender/ UR- EWS/ OBC- NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 1000/-|
The complete test pattern for GPAT 2022 is given below along with the distribution of marks and questions:
- Mode: CBT (Computer Based Test) mode will be used for the commencement of GPAT 2022.
- Duration: A total of 3 hours will be assigned to complete the test.
- Medium: The question paper of GPAT 2022 shall be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will receive 4 marks for each correct solution and will receive a deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Subject wise distribution of questions and marks:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
GPAT 2022 Result
A merit list will be prepared for the result of GPAT 2022 by its officials. The overall performance and the scores obtained by the candidate will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. Candidates can login into the official website using the registration ID and password and easily download/ save the scorecard which remains valid for one year. Candidates will have the choice to apply to different colleges based on their GPAT scores.
GPAT 2022 Test Centers
GPAT 2022 is going to be held in the following cities: