The government of Gujarat Admission Committee, Gandhinagar is the official authority that regulates the admission process for Gujarat GNM 2023. The online application form can be acquired from the official website of the Government of Gujarat Admission Committee. The eligible candidates can apply online before the last date and secure admission in government and private colleges located in Gujarat state. Once all the applications are received by the official admission committee, the authorities will release a merit list for the shortlisted students. Applicants who want to get admission to the GNM course in the colleges of Gujarat state need to apply for the admission procedure online. GNM course basically known as the General Nursing and Midwives course is offered to only qualified applicants on the basis of the entrance exam and the interview round.
Check out the complete details related to Gujarat GNM Admission such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, etc. in the complete article below.
Gujarat GNM 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Gujarat GNM|
|Full form||Gujarat General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Type of exam||Nursing|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Government of Gujarat Admission Committee|
Gujarat GNM Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Official notification release date||August 2023|
|The application form releases on||August 2023|
|Submission of application form||September 2023|
|Provisional merit list release date||To be announced|
|Round 1 seat allotment||To be announced|
|Round 1 fee payment and reporting in person||To be announced|
|Round 2 Counseling||To be announced|
- Those who are interested in applying for GNM courses in Gujarat state need to pass the HSC exam from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates who have cleared the HSC exam from the Gujarat board or central board of secondary education board located in Gujarat state are also eligible to get admission in the GNM course.
- If candidates have passed HSC in vocational auxiliary horse’s midwives course revised after 2001 and recognized by Indian Nursing Council, then they can also apply for the Gujarat GNM Admission procedure.
Compulsory Subject: Participants must have studied English as a mandatory subject in the qualifying exams.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates are required to obtain more than 40% marks in the qualifying exams to appear for the Gujarat 21`GNM course.
Internship: The applicants must have completed a minimum of six months of internship in the respective discipline.
- Male candidates: 17 to 28 years
- Female candidates: 17 to 34 years
- Departmental candidates (Regular): 35 years
- ANM (Regular): 40 years
Gujarat GNM 2023 Application Form
- The online application form and pin distribution process will be started from the month of August 2023.
- Application forms are made available on the official website of the Government of Gujarat Admission Committee.
- It must be noted that the application forms will only be made available on the official website of the Gujarat GNM Admission conducting body therefore no offline modes will be there.
- Register on the official website as well as provide your necessary details in the same.
- After logging into the website applicants need to enter all personal details,
- communication, and contact details, parents or guardian details, educational qualification details, course-related details, past qualifying exam details, etc. in the application form.
- It must be noted any false information in the application form will be rejected by the authorities therefore candidates must make sure to provide all the details correctly and aptly in the form.
- The authorities will reject incomplete and multiple application forms forthwith.
- Once the Gujarat GNM application form is duly filled candidates may get a few hard copies of the same and then submit it on or before the due date.
- Applicants must refer to the official website to get all the other information about the application fee.
|Open category applicants||INR 200/-|
|SBC/ OBC applicants||INR 200/-|
|SC/ ST applicants||INR 100/-|
Gujarat GNM Merit List 2023
The officials of Gujarat GNM will consider the candidate’s performance in the past qualifying exams and the merit list of GNM will be published on the official website of the Gujarat GNM Admission Committee. Only those candidates who have their names on the merit list shall be eligible for further admission process of Gujarat GNM. The admission committee will prepare and release thee separate merit list for both male and female candidates. The officials will call the shortlisted candidates according to the merit list only. The list will be made available online after all the application forms are received by the authorities.
Gujarat GNM 2023 Counselling
Authorities i.e. Government of Gujarat Admission Committee will conduct counseling or personal interview rounds for the applicants who want to get admission to the universities of Gujarat state. The counseling process will completely depend on the basis of participants’ names in the merit list. Nominated candidates will be called and instructed to be present in person for the counseling round.
Applicants who are going to appear for the counseling round will have to carry and produce all the original and attested copies of the necessary documents along with them. The documents will be required for the verification process that will be done at the time of counseling only. For further admission procedure details, candidates have to visit the authorized website of the Gujarat GNM Admission Committee.