National Health Mission, Government of West Bengal will soon be publishing the official notification for NRHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 for vacant positions of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, CHO, ANM. This is a very good opportunity for all the government job aspirants who are preparing for state jobs in West Bengal. The posts will be filled district-wise. Those who are eagerly waiting for a job in West Bengal Government Departments must utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply online and the official website for the same is www.wbhealth.gov.in. Check out the full details of WB NHM Recruitment 2023 from the complete post below.
WB NHM Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Location of job||West Bengal|
|Type of job||State government job|
|Name of recruitment||WB NHM Recruitment|
|Name of organization||National Health Mission (NHM), West Bengal|
|Number of vacancies||900 (expected)|
|Notification released||Update soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
WB NHM Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online applications starting date||Update soon|
|Ending date of online applications||Update soon|
Nationality and Domicile: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and have a domicile in West Bengal state.
Staff Nurse: Candidates must have obtained General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing from recognized institution by Registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
Community Health Officer (CHO): Applicants should have passed B.Sc. / Post Basic (Nursing)/ GNM from a recognized institution/ university.
Pharmacist: The applying candidate should hold a Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
ANM: Those who have successfully passed the 12th examination & shall have completed the ANM course from a government-recognized institution and approved by INC and registered in the West Bengal nursing council.
Medical Officer: BAMS/ MD in Diploma/ BUMS/ MBBS
- Minimum Age Limit: 18-Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40-Years
WB NHM Recruitment 2023 Application Form
National Health Mission, West Bengal will make the online application form available online at the official website of www.wbhealth.gov.in. The candidates are strictly recommended to apply online in advance without waiting for the last date of submission to avoid any last-minute hurry. Candidates must download the brochure of the online application and read it carefully to make sure they satisfy the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of the online application.
The first phase includes the registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the applicant will have to pay the requisite application fee whereas in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application with all the important required details and submit it. Moreover, they shall take the printout of the application and keep it secure for future reference. Read the step-by-step application process below:
Steps to Apply Online
- First of all, open the official web portal of the official conducting body of NHM West Bengal i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in. A new screen containing various links will be opened.
- Now download the notification for the NHM West Bengal Recruitment in a pdf form and read all the complete details of the vacancy.
- Make sure that you satisfy the complete eligibility and can participate in the recruitment process.
- Click on the link for the online application form which will lead to a new screen.
- Enter all the complete details in the application form & upload scanned copies of documents.
- Review your duly filled application form before the final submission.
- The applicant must pay the prescribed amount of the application fee as provided via any of the four modes of payment online. For each mode of payment, the candidate has to follow separate instructions.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, the pdf of the duly submitted NHM West Bengal Application form will be generated which will have all the details entered by the candidate in the form. The candidate must keep the id no in the pdf safe for future reference.
WB NHM Recruitment 2023 Results
National Health Mission, West Bengal will issue the results for WB NHM Recruitment 2023 online mode via their official website. Participated candidates can evaluate the answer sheets and view their results at the official web portal of the conducting authority. A combined merit list along with the category-wise merit list will be released for all the appeared candidates in the said examination. You will be able to see the candidate’s name, Father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details in the NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2023 Result. Just log in with your registration and password to obtain the result.